Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Night Poker Boys

matt

Mar 19, 2007
It looks like the FBI have finally put the boot in to the US poker sites... So what next, is Party Poker going to be our other new home?

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Same thing happened to me on full tilt, try to update then error. Bloody yanks better give me my $83 back!!

matt

Mar 19, 2007
They've been taken down because online gaming is illegal in the US, not because they are doing naughty things with money. The threat has been there for months, and it is just Tilt who have been hit. We'll need to find a non-US service for the time being...

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I guess the US gov said last night, hmmm how can we make a few billion quick? O I KNOW lets shut down the poker sites and seize all assets! Twats

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Aye, bunch of ***** that they are. I personally would suggest supporting full tilt through this. If the US government get away with it then ours could follow suit. Best not to set a precedent.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We aint gonna get our money back out of the accounts so we may as well carry on playing.............if possible

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wonder if Tony Bloom has lost much, might make a difference to next years transfer budget:facepalm:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
what do people want to do tomorrow night. I feel it would be wrong to use full tilt and give them anymore money

Are you being serious?

This has nothing to do with dodgy dealings - this is the backwards Americans who deem online gambling illegal and are now going after the poker sites, again.

If the FT poker rooms are still open, we should use them.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
If the FT poker rooms are still open, we should use them.

I can't get in anymore.

I think that as non-US users we will prob get our money back at some stage and that Tilt will prob return in some form eventually, even if they are banned in the States.

So, I'd be up for starting afresh with a different site. I had a look at Party Poker but not sure if you can set-up private SnG tourneys on there...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
played a game after withdrawing the bulk of my balance , seems ok , what is good is there are no yanks screaming Fish every time they win a hand so its improved a bit , are we playing tonight ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Balance, with your record:bowdown::wink: Does Jan know about this?:laugh:

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I've just downloaded the Full Tilt programme from FullTiltpoker.org (I had used the .com before) and it works, although doesn't show I have any REAL money, just play chips :( Also, no way of adding any funds, so still no chance of avoiding having to watch some boring film with the good lady wife :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here