Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday night drink thread

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Another beautiful summer's day, even though it is 2nd October.

Chilled Stella Artois here - perfect.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will be a very cool white wine in an hour or so

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
May i add a classic summer tune,not so with the title but Cathy has a beautiful voice-Stella here too(tho purchased the old fashioned way Bry!!!-jelous)

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
4 pints of San Miguel and 2 shared spliffs. Ahhh... and now a spot of Star Trek.. Where did I go wrong?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
After a blow out meal and and wine overdose on friday night, I am drinking water for the second evening in a row. The saying " How can something I love so much, hurt me so badly ? " applies.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Birthday Lunch today (couldnt do it justice on actual day earlier in the week) with some friends at the Horse Guards Tillington with a bottle of tip top NZ Pinot Noir and continuing this evening with a very pleasant Reserva Rioja.

Shame the alarm is going at 7AM and I have to be on site in Kent at 8.30 but thems the breaks.... :(

Offshore Thursday morning for a week so ample time to dry out......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Home made (I mean home made) lamb roast in the Cobden in Camden High Street, laced with pints of cider and finishing off my evening in my local (The Vic) in Mornington Crescent before wobbling off home.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Birthday Lunch today (couldnt do it justice on actual day earlier in the week) with some friends at the Horse Guards Tillington with a bottle of tip top NZ Pinot Noir and continuing this evening with a very pleasant Reserva Rioja.

Shame the alarm is going at 7AM and I have to be on site in Kent at 8.30 but thems the breaks.... :(

Offshore Thursday morning for a week so ample time to dry out......

Is that Tillington near Petworth? Wife and I used to go in there for a meal when we had our pub in Midhurst approx 1998. Food was always very good then but the only downside was as soon as you walked into the pub and before you could order a drink they pushed a menu in your face. Probably changed hands as it was aabout 13 years ago.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
e
Excellent, haven't been there since the last owner sold up to go off and be Will Youngs chef (or something) We used to stay there for a cheeky weekend away...whats the food like now?

Me i've polished off a bottle of nice cold white Cotes Du Rhone as my reward for going to Tesco's and cooking the dinner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here