Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Mirror's match report

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
[MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION]
I think the phrase "there it is, in black and white" was invented for times like this. I'm sure if we show that clipping to the Football League and explain to them that there's clearly been some terrible mix-up, they'll gladly amend the league table accordingly.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
According to them it was Vincelot who set up Buckley for his goal and then Vincelot again involved inthe challenge which saw Danns sent off but he wasnt even in the squad. Who the f*** gets paid to write these reports?

Have already emailed a complaint the picture says goal scorer Bucley and its Sam Vokes !!!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The Sunday Times printed a nice picture of Will Buckley today. Has anyone else noticed how similar to CMS he looks?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone remember our FA Cup tie with West Ham a few years back when the Observer's 1500 word match report didn't mention the Albion once?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The Mail hedged their bets: Vincente. Can we sell Vincelot for £millions ?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Oh so it was actually Vincelot that came on. I thought it was too good to be true seeing Vicente play.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anyone remember our FA Cup tie with West Ham a few years back when the Observer's 1500 word match report didn't mention the Albion once?

Not in particular,but i hate to see that,and it seems to happen a lot,in all papers,and with all matches.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
The Football League paper's got a good report

Agreed,it's the only decent report on a Sunday for all league teams,one small gripe though,says Sparrow got sent off for a two footed lunge,i only saw the one footed lunge version.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here