Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday League Goal Keeper and Defenders Needed

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
My sunday league team are currently recruiting for next season

Have kick about thursday nights at Portslade Community College Astroturf pitch 8pm-10pm (but will change to Hove Park astro once everyone gets over their wimbledon/tennis addiction)

We are in need of a decent goalie and defenders, I know Richie Morris and Jonny Boy Lennon have registered an intrest

The team is called Hove Lawns FC. www.webteams.co.uk/hovelawnsfc

we are a nice bunch of lads that play with a smile on our faces and dont get into fights, play in Brighton Junior Division 5, home pitch last season was Nevill Rec

Let me know if you are interested

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't help Brett, as I live 80 miles away, but can I take this opportunity to make exactly the same request, for my side in the Winchester League Div1?

Any positions welcome -we just need 5 or 6 more players so we're not scratching around for a team every other week.

Cheers

Simon

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Defender but can play anywhere but not on the left

which somewhat limits him to one side of the pitch - has he thought of talking to Sven or Wilkins?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I regret to inform you young Mendoza that my footballing days are long gone as the youthful days of summer and I am now in terminal decline with bits shutting down ( like my left ankle and right knee) :(

Apart from that I would have loved to play:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Hi Brett,

I would be up for this, played 30-odd games at right-back last season. Not sure I’d get on with you and your lot as I’m a cheery idiot but I’m reliable and a good trainer. Can I come to a couple of training sessions as I’ve got to make a decision soon about whether to sign up for my team from last season, they are a bit of a way out travel-wise for me and I’m supposed to be doing some of the kits for them this season so I need to know sharpish really.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I play on the left side of the pitch in either defence or on the wing! (aslong as ive not had a bender the night before coz im not that fit innit)

Can i play?

The only problem is my shifts at work, i will have to miss one in three sundays im affraid!

Yoda

English & European
Maybe not this coming season. Waiting for toes to heal after surgery at the moment.

(Hope to be back fit and playing a bit in time for next years REMF though.)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I used to play for Dorve Phatlso and the old knoll but at 35 think I might be to old.
Might get my boots on again.Used to play centre half or full back

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i would be able to play a BIT, but being at uni in cheltenham would restrict my appearances

if you can't get another keeper who can play more regularly then i can always play when i am back. although sundays are USUALLY my hungover day - although i could be persuaded otherwise with the signing on gift of a sombrero and poncho :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here