Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday: How not to look like a plastic?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I really really don't want City to win the title on Sunday and will cheer ANY QPR goal rather loudly in the pub, BUT......

How on earth can I achieve this without coming across like a Man U plastic?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I really really don't want City to win the title on Sunday and will cheer ANY QPR goal rather loudly in the pub, BUT......

How on earth can I achieve this without coming across like a Man U plastic?

You can't, because you ARE. You don't want City to win the title, ergo you DO want United to win it, ergo you love United, idolise Rooney. revere Ferguson, and have a small tattoo of a red devil, on your left arse cheek. Plastic twat.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You can't, because you ARE. You don't want City to win the title, ergo you DO want United to win it, ergo you love United, idolise Rooney. revere Ferguson, and have a small tattoo of a red devil, on your left arse cheek. Plastic twat.

Damn you - I've been outed :lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I just dislike City, but i want them to beat QPR to that they get relegated so we have an away game closer to home (rather than Bolton) - but i dont want them winning the league.

Cant United win about 15-0 ??

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You have to want City to win really, it's been 17 years since someone outside MU / Arse / Chelski won the English Championship. That needs breaking regardless of whether it's been achieved by an obscene amount of money or not.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just dislike City, but i want them to beat QPR to that they get relegated so we have an away game closer to home (rather than Bolton) - but i dont want them winning the league.

Another United fan :nono:

Oh, and anyone who DOESN'T want Bolton relegated is an enemy of football.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I couldn't really care less who goes down out of Bolton and QPR, they're both tinpot clubs with ideas above their station. I guess QPR would be a closer away trip next season, but I do hate Loftus Road, it's an awful ground. Whereas Bolton rather deserve to go down because of their chairman's suggestion that there should be no relegation a couple of years back. I've also seen a few people suggesting that Bolton deserve to stay up because of what happened to Fabrice Muamba. What?? :ohmy:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
You have to want City to win really, it's been 17 years since someone outside MU / Arse / Chelski won the English Championship. That needs breaking regardless of whether it's been achieved by an obscene amount of money or not.

hahahahahahahahaha

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why don't you want City to win it?

I can think of about 930,000,000 reasons. Apart from that, they're one of those teams I've had a fairly irrational dislike for ever since their manager (John Bond at the time? ) gave Albion a right slagging off shortly before we soccered them off the park at The Goldstone many moons ago.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Well i want them relegated of course, but from a purely selfish perspective, its a lot easier to go to QPR away than Bolton away. Although i do know a few United fans and i know it will break their hearts for City to win - its a big dilemma :(

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Looking at the table, if City won 1-0, MU would need to beat Sunderland 9-0 and would take the title on goals scored with a GD of +64 each.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

You WANT Bolton to go down, ergo you DO want QPR to win, ergo you love United, idolise Rooney. revere Ferguson, and have a small tattoo of a red devil, on your left arse cheek. Plastic twat.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whereas Bolton rather deserve to go down because of their chairman's suggestion that there should be no relegation a couple of years back.

This wasn't a throwaway comment a couple of years ago. He has gone on record in support of the idea many times, and has tabled it as a motion at Premier League board level. People have taken this issue far too lightly, IMO. Bolton going down is the single most important issue left to be concluded, this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here