Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday 16th May - Albions Afro Appretiation Day

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
As a homage to Chris Iwelumos new lionel ritchie do, i think the away leg at swindon, everyone should wear a 70s disco afro. wouldnt it be funny to see a stand full of afros - especially with wilkos stripes idea. picture it live on sky - a stand full of blue and white stripes, big afro hair and a great away win

i will do it, (as i wore the stupid indian head gear on sat). join if you wish.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
may 16th national afro day ! (or NAD for short) :lolol: if i can get one i'm up for it :wave:

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
mendoza10 said:
As a homage to Chris Iwelumos new lionel ritchie do, i think the away leg at swindon, everyone should wear a 70s disco afro. wouldnt it be funny to see a stand full of afros - especially with wilkos stripes idea. picture it live on sky - a stand full of blue and white stripes, big afro hair and a great away win

i will do it, (as i wore the stupid indian head gear on sat). join if if you wish.

He will be going back to wearing his hear in beads once his cut on his head heals

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
And I think half of us should kneel down for the whole match just to show that we haven't forgotten Leon!
:lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
On the Left Wing said:
And I think half of us should kneel down for the whole match just to show that we haven't forgotten Leon!
:lolol: :lolol:
'what you talking about ref':lolol:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
or if someone brushes past you carrying their cup of tea and chicken balti pie, we could fling ourselves to the floor, roll around a bit and act as if you been shot in the head, then get up and carry on as if nothing has happened only 5 minutes later:angel:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
mendoza10 said:
or if someone brushes past you carrying their cup of tea and chicken balti pie, we could fling ourselves to the floor, roll around a bit and act as if you been shot in the head, then get up and carry on as if nothing has happened only 5 minutes later:angel:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Sorry .... I meant to say: lying down!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
and its iwelumos haircut,
everywhere we go its growing,
it used to be in corn rows,
and nows its a massive afro,
it iwelumo
afro.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
been to a couple of fancy dress shops, the cheapest so far is 6.99:angry: , will have a look in tomorrows lunch break.

there are some blue and white wigs in club shop, but they look like they wont last 5 mins.

may8-3.jpg

ps does big chris look excited with his goal (of the sexual variety a mean???)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope he doesn't suffer the same Chip On Shoulder syndrome as Dave Kitson did at Reading.

"People may think it's funny, but I've had stick at grounds from Wrexham to Blackpool this season and I don't think it's funny at all. I can't help my hair. People wouldn't mock a ginger player in this way so why is it ok to humour my Afro?"

:lolol:

Seriously though, hundreds of Afros would look great, and woul definitely catch the eye of the Sky cameras on the open seating at Swindon.

*keeps fingers crossed she's got a ticket*

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I am up for it - thing is, will all our afro hair fit on the NSC coach? James, you may need to order a mini bus for our wigs :lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This was my idea...way back on the 'Chris Barnet' thread.

Will be great but I can imagine some complaints from people stood behing the afro wearers.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Trigger said:
We are Afro shopping Wednesday afternoon. :lolol:

Ludacris.jpg
you still got your ginger sideburns and the glasses ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here