Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sun Burn Advice Needed

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sun Burn Advice Needed

Perry Milkins said:
Do you think wearing flip-flops is gay?

What and you can post some 5000+ posts on here, access the internet and you come on here and ask whether flip flops look gay? Your post is an irrelevent waste of space and don't you ever forget it. Go to google and ask your question or go to a reputable Flip Flop store.

Why in the name of arse you ask why wearing flip flops is gay is anybodys guess. It might be the summer, we might be in a lower league, our stadium future might be in chaos, but we're not in the business of discussing whether flip flops are gay. I be a frequent poster, but by f*ck and my sainted aunts I ask a standard of content to be prevailant on this site. Is nothing sacred?!:)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Scotty M said:
thank you kind people

the situation now appears to be under control, now for another day of nakedness in the garden

how about setting an alarm on your phone for half an hours time... just in case you fall asleep again - a second overdose of sun could be very serious.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Sun Burn Advice Needed

twickers said:
What and you can post some 7000+ posts on here, access the internet and you come on here and ask for sun burn advice? Foolishly you fell asleep, foolishly your post is an irrelevent waste of space and don't you ever forget it. Go to google and ask your question or go to Boots.

Why in the name of arse you think we want to know about your burnt upper body is anybody's guess. It might be the summer, we might be in a lower league, our stadium future might be in chaos, but we're not in the business of discussing skin care ailements and remedies. I might not be a frequent poster, but by f*ck and my sainted aunts I ask a standard of content to be prevailant on this site. Is nothing sacred?!
If you're on here exclusively expecting high-brow discussions on football, the Albion and Falmer, then I think you're on the wrong board.
Seriously.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Titanic said:
how about setting an alarm on your phone for half an hours time... just in case you fall asleep again - a second overdose of sun could be very serious.

good shout

i may even go to tescos and invest in some SUN CREAM. although i dont understand all that factor 15 stuff:dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Get yourself some of THIS and have done with it.

rectangle2.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Best thing for a burn is water. Lots and lots of cold water on the burn. FACT

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Scotty M said:
good shout

i may even go to tescos and invest in some SUN CREAM. although i dont understand all that factor 15 stuff:dunce:

'Factors' are pretty straightforward... the higher the number the greater the protection.

The number is approximately the time you can multiply by to remain safe in the sun...

i.e. factor 15 means each hour in the sun only has the same effect on your skin as 4 minutes without any protection (assuming you spread it evenly at a rate of 2mg per cm sq).

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You deserve P60 grit sandpaper treatment lubricated with lemon juice

your a f***ing idiot if you sleep in the sun, you'll get cancer :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Titanic said:
'Factors' are pretty straightforward... the higher the number the greater the protection.

The number is approximately the time you can multiply by to remain safe in the sun...

i.e. factor 15 means each hour in the sun only has the same effect on your skin as 4 minutes without any protection (assuming you spread it evenly at a rate of 2mg per cm sq).

splendid

thanks to nsc i therefore now know how to treat sunuburn with a variety of methods, inclkuding moisteruiser and a golden shower, how to stop myself falling asleep again and what i am looking for when buying sun cream

i dont think this is an irrelevant waste of space at all.....we are not worthy:bowdown:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sun Burn Advice Needed

Scotty M said:
What and you can post some 5000+ posts on here, access the internet and you come on here and ask whether flip flops look gay? Your post is an irrelevent waste of space and don't you ever forget it. Go to google and ask your question or go to a reputable Flip Flop store.

Why in the name of arse you ask why wearing flip flops is gay is anybodys guess. It might be the summer, we might be in a lower league, our stadium future might be in chaos, but we're not in the business of discussing whether flip flops are gay. I be a frequent poster, but by f*ck and my sainted aunts I ask a standard of content to be prevailant on this site. Is nothing sacred?!:)

You cad. I was concerned as to whether the stigma of gay foot apparel affected your decision to protect the soles of your 'plates' whilst basking in the sun.

Last time I chip in. :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here