Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sun Burn Advice Needed

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
foolishly, i fell asleep in my garden today while revising, and have therefore encurred rather nasty sunburn on my upper body

with no after sun in the house, what would you recomend to aid a recovery

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Moisturiser. Lots of it. Stops the skin drying out.
I think after-sun is just expensive moisturiser anyway.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'll put in a word to make sure our opposition tomorrow give you a few slaps:)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oh yeah, and cold flannels/towels to sooth and prevent blisters like you would (should) with any burn.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Silent Bob said:

I think that might be jelly fish stings although to be fair I've never tried it on sunburn so who knows. Actually I've never tried it on a jelly fish sting either. Does it work anyone?

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Rangdo said:
I think that might be jelly fish stings although to be fair I've never tried it on sunburn so who knows. Actually I've never tried it on a jelly fish sting either. Does it work anyone?
I don't know, but you never know until you try. :)

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Scotty M said:
foolishly, i fell asleep in my garden today while revising, and have therefore encurred rather nasty sunburn on my upper body

with no after sun in the house, what would you recomend to aid a recovery

What and you can post some 7000+ posts on here, access the internet and you come on here and ask for sun burn advice? Foolishly you fell asleep, foolishly your post is an irrelevent waste of space and don't you ever forget it. Go to google and ask your question or go to Boots.

Why in the name of arse you think we want to know about your burnt upper body is anybody's guess. It might be the summer, we might be in a lower league, our stadium future might be in chaos, but we're not in the business of discussing skin care ailements and remedies. I might not be a frequent poster, but by f*ck and my sainted aunts I ask a standard of content to be prevailant on this site. Is nothing sacred?!

Last edited:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Re: Re: Sun Burn Advice Needed

twickers said:
What and you can post some 7000+ posts on here, access the internet and you come on here and ask for sun burn advice? Foolishly you fell asleep, foolishly your post is an irrelevent waste of space and don't you ever forget it. Go to google and ask your question or go to Boots.

Why in the name of arse you think we want to know about your burnt upper body is anybody's guess. It might be the summer, we might be in a lower league, our stadium future might be in chaos, but we're not in the business of discussing skin care ailements and remedies. I might not be a frequent poster, but by f*ck and my sainted aunts I ask a standard of content to be prevailant on this site. Is nothing sacred?!

Bad Day?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Sun Burn Advice Needed

twickers said:
but we're not in the business of discussing skin care ailements and remedies. I might not be a frequent poster, but by f*ck and my sainted aunts I ask a standard of content to be prevailant on this site. Is nothing sacred?!

Well actually we were in the business of discussing skin care remedies until you came along and spoilt the party. Did you not see Silent Bob's expert advice? We're a community. We help each other out. It's much nicer to ask people you know (in an online sense maybe) than look at cold, souless websites.
We can tell you're not a frequent poster if you expect a standard of content on here. To be honest this discussion is actually quite high-brow for NSC.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thank you kind people

the situation now appears to be under control, now for another day of nakedness in the garden

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Scotty M said:
thank you kind people

the situation now appears to be under control, now for another day of nakedness in the garden

Theres nothing like making a mistake to teach you a lesson huh? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here