Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sully

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ok ,might not of played 1st team football,ford hasnt put a foot wrong,but now playing a league above,well done fella,chuffted for him,great lad too:clap:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Fair play to him. Always thought he was a pretty solid keeper, nothing special but did a job. Personally I would have kept him. He's probably on a decent bit of money to sit on a bench week in, week out, well done to him I say.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Fair play to him. Always thought he was a pretty solid keeper, nothing special but did a job. Personally I would have kept him. He's probably on a decent bit of money to sit on a bench week in, week out, well done to him I say.

Really?

I'd take a pay cut and play football any day of the week, than sit on a bench every single week. yawn.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Really?

I'd take a pay cut and play football any day of the week, than sit on a bench every single week. yawn.

I'm sure given the option he would rather play every week but he's got himself a spot as a back up keeper in the Championship. The lad ain't done bad for himself considering he was released by us. Like I said, I wouldn't have let him go, don't think there's too much difference between him and Brez. Obviously they both have different strengths in their game but in terms of abilty I don't think there too different.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm sure given the option he would rather play every week but he's got himself a spot as a back up keeper in the Championship. The lad ain't done bad for himself considering he was released by us. Like I said, I wouldn't have let him go, don't think there's too much difference between him and Brez. Obviously they both have different strengths in their game but in terms of abilty I don't think there too different.

:lol:

Brez is far, far, far better than Sully. I like the lad but come on.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Would Poyet have kept sully on. Would we have signed Brez if we had? We will never know.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
:lol:

Brez is far, far, far better than Sully. I like the lad but come on.

All about opinions I guess. I wouldn't say Brez was "far, far, far better" though. Like another poster said it would have been interesting to see if Gus had kept him on.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here