Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggestion for tomorrow

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Just a thought but if anyone on here agrees, get an A4 piece of paper use it landscape and simply write "CHAMPIONS". Obviously most will have it on white paper, but anyone that can do blue would be useful !! :bigwave::bigwave:

Social Sausage

Apr 17, 2011
I honestly don't think you realise that we don't actually care that much and are in fact, happy you've won the league. Our main objective is just to get out of this league (something I really, really hope we do). It'd have been great if it was us but it isn't, you've been the far superior team.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You can tell how much they don't care from their frequent posts about it on our messageboard :wozza:

This is Southampton fans chosen tactic, fine. But there wouldn't be a mumbling word about Southampton if Adkins hadn't been going on about us all season. That is a fact. You don't like it, blame it on Adkins.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I honestly don't think you realise that we don't actually care that much and are in fact, happy you've won the league. Our main objective is just to get out of this league (something I really, really hope we do). It'd have been great if it was us but it isn't, you've been the far superior team.

That must be why you felt the need to register on our board and then the need to continually tell us just how much you don't care. You protest too much, way too much in fact - I think you may actually be more than just a little green with envy tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here