Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Success is??

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
In regards to reading, not sure if they'll do as well. Sometimes there's a hangover following a near miss, especially if senior players go.

Doubt they'll struggle but may not be in the front runners.

As for us, a good start should see a good season but it's so easy to have a bad start and not be able to turn it around. In Gus we trust.

There's a rumour going round on our boards that a large amount of your season tickets are life-time season tickets available for £1000?

Is this true? Surely this is a terrible mistake, although it is mentioned in an article on the Argus website?

you lot truly are a bunch of fuckwits, and what's with the user name, are you trying to wind us up? you've made my fuckin night you soppy cu nt :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Royalsol

Jul 8, 2011
In regards to reading, not sure if they'll do as well. Sometimes there's a hangover following a near miss, especially if senior players go.

Doubt they'll struggle but may not be in the front runners.

As for us, a good start should see a good season but it's so easy to have a bad start and not be able to turn it around. In Gus we trust.

Tend to agree with you regarding our (Reading's) outlook for this season, although we have recently continued to exceed our expectations.

Talking of bad starts to the season. Our first game of last season was a home defeat to Scunthorpe! :facepalm:

I think you'll have a decent season and it's nice to be under the radar and be a smaller fish in the so called bigger pond. It doesn't matter how bigger club the fans think they are it won't keep them up, ask Sheff United. :lol:

Unless the owners are prepared to gamble the future of the club on one season, it's so important that the players want to wear their heart on their sleeve for each other, the manager and the fans every time they take the field in this league. From a distance it seems that you guys can get that in a similar way to us, through your manager.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Obviously a palace win home and away would be awsome and then pompey,but reading obviously is a game very high on my list as i live here:)

Mid-table we would be very happy with:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here