Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Subways taking over Brighton

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Like Starbucks famously did in the US/Europe (see The Simpsons episode where Bart gets an earing) there are now 5 Subways known to me in the City:

North Street
Queens Road
Western Road
Churchill Mall
London Road

anymore?

Either way i'm LOVING it :clap2: and I want the white car in this pic:

subwayjpg.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Subway should be in the National Schools Diet to encourage kids to eat quality foods, we should have a Meatball 12" Sub National Friday or something and all wear t-shirts...in fact I might go into one of the restaurants and ask if I can BUY one or a cap...that would RULE and i'd be a KING amongst those other pathetic eaterys such as McDonalds & Burger King

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Ah, Miramichi, New Brunswick.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone ever had the Breakfast Sub they do? might have to get in there early tomorrow and savour the delights of this dish

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
tommy boy 86 said:
where's churchill mall?

Its the f***ing great shopping center on western road :jester:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I like Pans & Co (similar but from Spain)

There's probably one in London. If there's the demand for Subways, Pans & Co should think about expanding over here.

Moy bien:D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tommy boy 86 said:
i presume you mean churchill SQUARE

:jester: straight back at you

its actually called Churchill Shopping Mall you :dunce: :)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
tommy boy 86 said:
i presume you mean churchill SQUARE

:jester: straight back at you

Its changed it name since it became a MALL, innit

plop pants
:dunce:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well it was named Churchill Shopping Mall when i worked there, i'll check it out at lunch on my way to SUBWAY funnily enough :lolol:

speaking of which i have a free 6" card too....MARVELOUS

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Far, far better are Greggs bakers up north... There's one in virtually every street in Nottingham City Centre. Large filled baguettes (Chicken and Bacon, Tuna, Etc.) for around £1.45... Pasties, about 90p, Doughnuts 40p, French Bread Pizzas 60p, etc. Also, a bottle of water for something like 45p, compared to £1 - 1.50 in Brighton. A bit like forfars/piece of cake etc. except much nicer food and literally half the price. Open a franchise in Brighton and you'll rake it in.

Not usually into these off topic threads but whilst there's no news on Falmer I need to keep myself occupied.:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here