Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Subway appreciation thread

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Meatball Marinara with cheese, tomato, onion, gherkin and jalepenos topped with mayo :drool:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
If i had my way, i'd be driven to the countryside, drink all day and then visit a rural Subway as the moon arose and stole the sun's promotion. That branch would hand me the vast, popular wrapping that held a 9ft meatball sleeping bag just within. I'd return to my tent and cover myself in a litre of mayonnaise to make me the perfect, organic, European innard. There'd be garlic in my pockets and that anti-cholesterol Flora under my tongue. Healthy, wealthy, obese. The American Dream.

Meade's_Ball said:
If i had my way

You would transform the world into a sugary coated mellon suited for contemplation and side splitting japery. Doubt would be annexed and we would rejoice at the free flowing Mars bars and BBQ Linda McCartney sausages. Buses may run on time but only when viewed from an acute angle.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
6" Veggie Delight with everything in, on wholemeal is a delicious and filling snack..

thumbs up for Subway I say !!

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
As I sit here typing, I have a southwest cheese steak 12 inch on Italian herb and cheese bread in front of me. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here