Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Substitutes...

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
At most games and certainly for the 12years at withdean they did, the announcer lets you know the subs on the bench, then the players on the field..
At the Amex at present they only seem to be announcing the starting line up, probably so they can keep in time with the pictures on the big screens.
Unfortunately I cannot make out from my seat who is sitting on the bench, it would be nice if they mentioned the subs or at least displayed them on the screens..?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They did against Donny.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The subs are announced at least twice when the team is announced, but not right before kick off, when it is just the team.

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
The subs are announced at least twice when the team is announced, but not right before kick off, when it is just the team.

Still stuck in P & R queue up the ramp by the Uni of Sussex, only get to hear the one just before kick off..
seems lodgical to me to stick the names on the screens

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
at afternoon games, they announce them once at 14:00, once at 14:30 and once at 14:45. The first 11 at 14:55. You can also sign up to seagulls alerts on your phone. They tell you the squad and subs details.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here