Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Subsidised Train Travel

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I had to buy a train ticket from Lewes on Saturday. The guy at the station said there was no travel voucher on the match ticket so I had to pay. Was he right?

No it was usual zone for free train travel, if you kept the ticket you bought ask for a refund and some vouchers as compo. It was briefed out to all ticket office/on train staff that the usual arrangements applied for the game

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Should be from Worthing at the West, Seaford at the East and Haywards Heath at the North (if it isn't already?).

It is from Haywards Heath.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
No one had told southern staff about this when I came through for the Chelsea game. Fortunatly the ticket inspector believed me saying that they never got told anything.

Hopefully they will soon get used to it.

You had more luck than me, the Burgess Hill staff who are never the most helpful anyway took great delight in not letting us through. I said that next season we would be able to just show our season tickets and was informed that anyone who did that would not be let through, I have since raised this with the club and hopefully things will get worked out for next season.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
You had more luck than me, the Burgess Hill staff who are never the most helpful anyway took great delight in not letting us through. I said that next season we would be able to just show our season tickets and was informed that anyone who did that would not be let through, I have since raised this with the club and hopefully things will get worked out for next season.

See my reply above, ask for a refund if you paid and demand some vouchers as compo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here