Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Subbuteo

Charlotte1988

Aug 20, 2012
Brighton
I remember this game! Didn't have it myself, but I used to go round to a mate's place and play it there. I wasn't very good though and one time I pinged one of the men into the cat's water bowl, haha!

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I still play it. Proud member of Yorkshire Phoenix, and attended the World Cup this year in Manchester...

I think there's a regular league going down in Worthing....

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Loved Subbuteo,as well as football I also had Subbuteo Cricket and Subbuteo Angling.Spent many rainy school holiday days playing out Test matches and One Day World cups.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Just got my lad team Subbuteo and he loves it, i had it as a kid and loved it to.

Anyone else play this game when they were young?

Snap

I didn't know what to spend my birthday on so when in Hamleys recently I saw a Subbueto set and couldn't resist buying it to relive my childhood. My eight year old son loves it and wants to play every night.

Also couldn't resist buying an additional team in blue and white stripes.

No broken players as yet.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Fun game before the age of computers
Thank god for the invention of glue forever having to stick back together after being stamped on lol

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
At our local tennis club in Glasgow we have a monday night Subbuteo club where 10 or so guys play each week. There are a couple of Scottish and a Hungarian international amongst their ranks too. I have always wanted to take a bag of icing sugar and a sieve and simulate snowfall during the match.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here