Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Unpopular opinion, but i didn't think his goal was that good. Good control, but i would hope that most strikers at his level would be able to do that. Personally thought Cabaye's was better.

On a personal level, i think Suarez is scum.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
That's his one weakness. The amount of skill he has is unreal and puts virtually every other player in England to shame. He's quick, strong, and the thing I like most about him is that even when he's not having a particularly good game he's always involved. Watch any Liverpool game and you will never, ever see him go missing. He's a constant threat.

But yes, he does need to improve his finishing. He'll be truly unstoppable when he does.

I do agree he is a talent, just needs to stop falling over when it's windy

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
stunning goal

and I'm sure plenty of players would have gone down at the point the OP is talking about

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Did you see how many times Collocini kicked him up in the air though? Lucky he didn't break Suarez's leg with that tackle that he quite rightly got sent off for. Disgraceful.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Time before his 1st racist remark? :jester:

Did you see the "racist " hug Cisse and swap shirts after the game???

Brilliant performance yesterday. Yes he goes down too often for no reason but so do many many other players in all leagues. Probably spread to Pub football and kids matches by now.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I love Suarez, he gets soo much shit but he just dont give a toss. Best player in England at the moment

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Unpopular opinion, but i didn't think his goal was that good. Good control, but i would hope that most strikers at his level would be able to do that. Personally thought Cabaye's was better.

On a personal level, i think Suarez is scum.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here