Suarez

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Haha I'd love Greer or any of the Albion to do that WHEN we beat palace at home

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ha, Evra the better man my arse. Runs in front of Suarez to jee up the Man U fans.

No it's OK. Because he hasn't done anything wrong in this whole load of nonsense if some on here are to be believed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In front of HIS supporters, can't see what the problem was there.
Firstly he was the only Utd player doing it, and doesn't do it at other games. Secondly, he went out of his way to do it in front of Suarez.

D

Deleted member 18477

Suarez is not a proven racist scumbag you idiot. Maybe you need to go visit the whole incident before making such idiotic comments.

This. Man of Harveys clearly doesnt know his facts.

D

Deleted member 18477

Evra should be banned for 8 games. trying to antagonise a closed case is PATHETIC! he really is a rat!

(P.s the handshake shouldnt happen before games anyway. i wouldnt shake ANY palace players hands before a derby, nor chelsea, nor man utd etc. handshakes should only occur after a game! not before a game, especially when you f***ing hate the opposition due to rivalries etc.)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From what I saw Suarez was behind him all the time, he didn't get in his face or anything like that from what i saw. If he did, i must of missed it.
You missed it. I just rewound and watched again. Skipping and waving his arms he deliberately ran just in front of Suarez. The ref dragged him off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think we heard you first time.

It's true Gus doesn't need to comment, but as for the club 'discipllning' him if he says something, since when did you advocate censorship? You're becoming more and more of a Daily Mail reader every day.

Use the Daily Mail thing as much as you like Al. Water off a duck's back. I've mentioned 'disciplining' precisely twice, including this post. On this issue the manager has previous of defending the indefensible. Don't make me use the 'apologist' word. Bit me tongue over the catering thing but can't KEEP biting it... :kiss:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
From what I saw Suarez was behind him all the time, he didn't get in his face or anything like that from what i saw. If he did, i must of missed it.

He had four stands to choose to celebrate in front of, he chose the corner where Suarez has walking off and was so close he was nearly standing on his feet

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I think you need to wake up. Race is a massive problem over the whole world. No sport with the amount of players football has, from the amount of countries football is played in, is free from race problems.

Indeed it is. Does not mean that we should not try to stop it in the English game though, by ensuring that anyone playing for an English team controls themselves or takes the consequences. Particularly in a week when the English captain has been kicked out for alleged racism and the then England manager has disagreed with the decision.

How Suarez acts on the pitch is up to him - it is up to his club to control him and they have failed to do so here.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
If Suarez has just shaken Evra's hand, none of that nonsense at the end would have happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here