Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
AlYyfMeCMAACLdA.jpg:large

Never let SKY get in the way of possible truth.

Ferguson's comments are awful, if it wasn't Liverpool he wouldn't say anything. Suarez admits he said something that means something different in his country (below an example - argentina saying get well soon to their friend)
PHOTO_15744403_173471_31149632_ap_320X240.jpg

but the FA threw the book at him, despite Evra changing the facts about 5 times. Suarez should have known this word means something different in this county, but he got an inflated ban due to the upcoming John Terry case. Remember there is no video, audio or 3rd party evidence against Suarez. He isn't a racist. Poyet agreed.

Now after an 8 match ban he offers his hand to someone who he has no respect for, Evra doesnt react, Suarez pulls away and then Evra makes a scene.

Going by the facts, I think Suarez is being hounded out by the press, lead by United. United who put their arms around Schmeichel after he called Ian Wright a ni&&er, after Roy Keane went out purposely to break the oppositions leg (and ended his career), Ferguson who got fined by the FA for making generalistic comments about Italians twice before a champions league match.

Don't go by what the press or SKY say, they're enjoying the ride, read into it a bit. Apparently Liverpool will make a statement over the next few days in response to the garbage that Ferguson came out with. It will be interesting what they'll do.

I can't quite believe a footballer is being witch-hunted by everyone and it makes me a little sad. These are the facts that Liverpool fans believe, go to their forums. Imagine if it was us and our player?

EDIT:
The Liverpool striker Luis Suárez has issued an official apology for refusing to shake hands with Patrice Evra before Saturday's Premier League game with Manchester United.

"I have spoken with [Kenny Dalglish] since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong," Suarez told the club's official website. "I've not only let him down, but also the club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

:lol:
Shows how much I f***ing know. Jesus, this is what happens when I pay too much attention to the pantomime. Hehe
Next up: My views on Whitney and how she's alive and well, living in Portsmouth.

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Suarez has just released a statement apologising for his actions

Feb 14, 2010
I can't quite believe a footballer is being witch-hunted by everyone and it makes me a little sad. These are the facts that Liverpool fans believe, go to their forums. Imagine if it was us and our player?[/QUOTE]

do they mention the 6 year old child standing there watching the overgrown school kids misbehave?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
AlYyfMeCMAACLdA.jpg:large

Never let SKY get in the way of possible truth.

Ferguson's comments are awful, if it wasn't Liverpool he wouldn't say anything. Suarez admits he said something that means something different in his country (below an example - argentina saying get well soon to their friend)
PHOTO_15744403_173471_31149632_ap_320X240.jpg

but the FA threw the book at him, despite Evra changing the facts about 5 times. Suarez should have known this word means something different in this county, but he got an inflated ban due to the upcoming John Terry case. Remember there is no video, audio or 3rd party evidence against Suarez. He isn't a racist. Poyet agreed.

Now after an 8 match ban he offers his hand to someone who he has no respect for, Evra doesnt react, Suarez pulls away and then Evra makes a scene.

Going by the facts, I think Suarez is being hounded out by the press, lead by United. United who put their arms around Schmeichel after he called Ian Wright a ni&&er, after Roy Keane went out purposely to break the oppositions leg (and ended his career), Ferguson who got fined by the FA for making generalistic comments about Italians twice before a champions league match.

Don't go by what the press or SKY say, they're enjoying the ride, read into it a bit. Apparently Liverpool will make a statement over the next few days in response to the garbage that Ferguson came out with. It will be interesting what they'll do.

I can't quite believe a footballer is being witch-hunted by everyone and it makes me a little sad. These are the facts that Liverpool fans believe, go to their forums. Imagine if it was us and our player?

well said , i personally wouldnt shake the hand of someone who i thought had stitched me up

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
has he apologised to the father of the young child standing there. It doesnt matter who was right orn wrong, but not in front of kids that age

The kid isn't even looking in the right direction, though. I'm sure he'll live.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Chopper

Suarez has just apologized on the club website for not shaking hands.
Owners intervention maybe?

Yep.

A forward/striker has to handle the abuse and fouls handed out by bullying defenders. That's football.

Getting clogged all the time may me go off football as a player.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Haven't read the whole thread but has any mention been made of the fact that Evra was a ringleader in the shameful refusal to play to the best of their ability of the last French world cup squad ? The man is no angel and I think Suarez is getting a very rough deal from the press.

He may have apologised but I suggest that it was due to intervention by Liverpool directors.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Neither Evra or Suarez were reconciled to a collaboration handshake. Both were equally to blame. Suarez has admitted his mistake. Now it is Evra's turn. Waiting in anticipation.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Neither Evra or Suarez were reconciled to a collaboration handshake. Both were equally to blame. Suarez has admitted his mistake. Now it is Evra's turn. Waiting in anticipation.

Don't hold your breath

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

I bet Suarez was told to apologise by Liverpools owners - I doubt Evra will be ordered to do the same - he might be told to say he accepts Suarez's apology though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I bet Suarez was told to apologise by Liverpools owners - I doubt Evra will be ordered to do the same - he might be told to say he accepts Suarez's apology though.

Looks like someone finally sacked their press officer after the hilarity of Liverpools PR nightmare.

Sent by the power of Gus' tactical genius

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here