Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez - Billy no mates

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Most people think he's a total arse, but I was under the impression he was quite popular amongst the players. Carragher was only too happy to give him credit on MOTD2 last night, and to hope he wins the Golden Boot. I think Suarez is supposed to be quite the family man off the pitch. It's just a shame he's such an unspeakable little shit on it.

Delfina+Suarez+Liverpool+v+Chelsea+Premier+tTbdp75gcDOl.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's one of the biggest tossers of all time, ever. Probably something to do with that.
Don't get too stuck into him, he'll be joining us in January.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Most people think he's a total arse, but I was under the impression he was quite popular amongst the players. Carragher was only too happy to give him credit on MOTD2 last night, and to hope he wins the Golden Boot. I think Suarez is supposed to be quite the family man off the pitch. It's just a shame he's such an unspeakable little shit on it.

Oh I don't know, he almost crippled John Terry yesterday so that should improve his popularity.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Don't get too stuck into him, he'll be joining us in January.

Gus is a big fan of his fellow countryman. Came out in support of him when the Evra storm was kicking off last season.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yeah, but that was because Ramires ploughed into the back of Suarez causing him lose control !

John Terry Suffers Serious Knee Injury in Clash with Suarez | Bleacher Report

I don't honestly think he is much different from many professional footballers who are obviously dedicated and accordingly perhaps somewhat over the top.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree. He's not done anything wrong since the FA went mental at him. He's just now used as the player English numbskulls can hate because he's foreign.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree. He's not done anything wrong since the FA went mental at him. He's just now used as the player English numbskulls can hate because he's foreign.

Certainly not disagreeing with you at all.

Just seems to me that the FA have double standards for things like this. I certainly don't agree with diving but there are many footballers who do and maybe that is an area they ought to revisit !

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Errm. lets be clear on this. it was a huge goal, scored with at least half the Liverpool team deep into the final third of the pitch, and Suarez went directly to celebrate his goal in the corner where the visitng fans were stood and going totally mental.

ANY player would want to celebrate in front of their fans like that, but they all ran in exactly the opposite direction. Only when you are 2 behind and you get a late one back do you all scurry back to the half way line to get the game kicked off again quickly.

My reading into this? Suarez is as unpopular with his team-mates as he is with the genral public fanbase. Like a fart in a spacesuit, or a porkpie in a synagogue.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Could it be that his team mates where too far away to chase after him?

Carragher certianly wasn't going to catch him.

This coupled with the fact that Carragher got the assist (I think) and doesn't get many, is a legend at the club and was closer meant the the players celebrated with him.

Nothing to see here............ His face was a picture though!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Could it be that his team mates where too far away to chase after him?

Carragher certianly wasn't going to catch him.

This coupled with the fact that Carragher got the assist (I think) and doesn't get many, is a legend at the club and was closer meant the the players celebrated with him.

Nothing to see here............ His face was a picture though!

Please strike this from the record as I have just watched Match of the Day and was clearly talking bollocks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here