Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuff I Learnt At The Presentation Today That I Never Knew Before

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Calm down.

You have to put this statement in CONTEXT. He was told this during a SALES PITCH designed to convinced people they need to commit to a season ticket.

It seems its working very well. The club are happily perpetuating the idea that there are very limited match tickets available.

I can't see ANYONE going to the presentation who hasn't already decided to buy a ticket.

The presentation just helps you understand how the club see the different areas of the ground, and to help you decide where you would like to sit, so you end up in an area that suits you.

Seemed to work pretty well for me.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
- Anybody who is how-you-say 'slower to sit down than everybody else following a period of excitement' is being directed to the rear four rows of the North Stand. While not exactly a surprise in itself, the tolerance limit seems to be being set high enough to avoid large amounts of, er, 'conflict'. In the first year at least.

now, that is interesting. so, will they ask us whether we have...ahem...difficulty sitting, or do you think when buying an st we need to say that we are perpetual offenders?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You have to put this statement in CONTEXT. He was told this during a SALES PITCH designed to convinced people they need to commit to a season ticket.

It seems its working very well. The club are happily perpetuating the idea that there are very limited match tickets available.

Of course its a sales pitch. Thats why they want us along for a presentation rather than just select a seat off an online plan. But they seemed pretty fixed on the 900 seats for general release and have a corner of the ground reserved for them. Just passing on the information to be used as you see fit :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't see ANYONE going to the presentation who hasn't already decided to buy a ticket.

The presentation just helps you understand how the club see the different areas of the ground, and to help you decide where you would like to sit, so you end up in an area that suits you.

Their OWN ticket maybe, they'd have decided on. The sales pitch is designed to persuade you to buy ADDITIONAL tickets.

Possibly not been paying enough attention but this morning I learnt that...

- The pitch has undersoil heating. They can switch it off/on for individual bits of the pitch

- There will be as few as 900 tickets available on a match-by-match basis (i.e. non-ST)

- Anybody who is how-you-say 'slower to sit down than everybody else following a period of excitement' is being directed to the rear four rows of the North Stand. While not exactly a surprise in itself, the tolerance limit seems to be being set high enough to avoid large amounts of, er, 'conflict'. In the first year at least.

Stadium looking pretty bloody gorgeous BTW :love:
spoilt all the suprises:facepalm: i'll not bother with the presentation today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here