Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

student ticket for palace game

punter

Nov 4, 2011
i brought 2 student price bracketed tickets fr the palace away game for me and my mate that were 18quid each so i thought bargain so purchased them. Then i read the small print bout being 18 to 24 years old in full time education(which i no longer). does any1 know whether you have to show identification at the gate that you are a student?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i brought 2 student price bracketed tickets fr the palace away game for me and my mate that were 18quid each so i thought bargain so purchased them. Then i read the small print bout being 18 to 24 years old in full time education(which i no longer). does any1 know whether you have to show identification at the gate that you are a student?

I doubt it, mate of mine at Peterborough was not asked for any ID

raz_18

Thomas Parrott
Jan 26, 2010
Chelmsford, Essex
I brought a student one too, but in full time work so hopefully not, only time I've had too show something before was Wycombe.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've never been asked for any form of I.D, and that includes Bristol City away using an U16 ticket, and numerous student tickets. I'm at Uni so obviously have no worries about student cards etc, but I'd not worry, depends how old you look. Suppose it may be different if you look mid 20's, whereas I look my age (19) so is easy to pass for a student.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Maybe borrow one of someone who looks a bit like you to be on the safe side?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I also got the student ticket but then I fit in to the rules, I'm not sure how they'd know if your in full time work or not. I've never been asked but if you were just make sure you've a student ID card.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester

bought*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here