#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That will be a knockout blow to him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's no longer the sort of thing you can 'joke' about.

I doubt he was on many peoples radar, for this.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's being questioned. I hope this all doesn't descend into witch hunts based on hearsay and rumour.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Choked about this, I love his Radio 5 summaries.....As an Octogenarian I guess it refers to things a long time ago, but I hope that it comes to nothing.

If he were guilty, then of course .....but let's not pre judge . The Police seem pretty keen to arrest rather than invite for an interview these days

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Former Labour sports spokesman Tom Pendry, calls Hall an "icon with the youth of today"

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
My feelings go out to anyone Stuart Hall may of abused (if he did). I don't think the Police just go knocking on anyones door in this case, I'm sure they have a reason. It's not like he has inside information which would uncover the corruption in politics and bring about the shame in our war for peace. He's a bloody commentator who apparently loved the beautiful game. I wonder what game that was?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I still find it absolutely incredible that the persons name is routinely released on the basis of an ALLEGATION of rape or indecent assault. Dispicable in fact. If he's found guilty then by all means name and shame and send him down. But he's not even been charged yet. Now whatever happens, his name will be dragged through the mud, and with this whole Savile thing he will forever be deemed "guilty by association".

The law really does need changing.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I know I'm in the minority, but I've always disliked Stuart Hall. Don't know why, perhaps because he's completely incapable of describing what is actually happening in a match... Anyway, this is just going to run and run isn't it. It's not going to be very pleasant for the victims, the accused, for families or for anyone, quite sad.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I still find it absolutely incredible that the persons name is routinely released on the basis of an ALLEGATION of rape or indecent assault. Dispicable in fact. If he's found guilty then by all means name and shame and send him down. But he's not even been charged yet. Now whatever happens, his name will be dragged through the mud, and with this whole Savile thing he will forever be deemed "guilty by association".

But what if he's guilty? I imagine he will be now the news has been released on BBC.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

I agree with that, I thought the same when the corrie actor was named the other day, you can bet your bottom dollar if he's found not guilty, it won't get the same press..... I actually similarly about Saville, you can say what you like but he's been proven guilty of naff all.

Note - I know he probably is guilty of some nasty stuff, but it's not a great precedent that's been set.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

But what if he's guilty? I imagine he will be now the news has been released on BBC.
Quite right Easy.

If he's guilty then people will have plenty of time to get there pitch forks out.
But until such time he (people in general) are innocent until proven.
It's the cornerstone of our legal system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here