Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strong wind and heavy rain forecast tomorrow.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone do do away to Plymouth Jan 94, New year game? Biblical rain.cheeky 1.1 draw against Shiltons team.
Seem to remember the sun came out though. Drove down that day.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I did a midweek one to Fratton back in the day, probably early 90s before they'd built the stand with the roof. INCESSANT horizontal rain blowing directly into our FACES the whole night. Got back to the car, and we might as well have been swimming in the Solent.

Lost. 3-0.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Probably give an advantage to Manchester United as they are acclimatised to rain?
It'll be an advantage to the underdog - rubbish conditions are a real leveller in a mis-match of quality and style.

So yeah, Ten Hag will be very pleased about the forecast.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Anyone further west getting the downpours yet? Here in Hove it's just been a light drizzle so far.

I'd like to believe that it's not going to be as bad as predicted but it may just mean that the heavy stuff will come through late morning when we're on our way to the stadium.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
looking at weather radar it`s on the way. Heaviest between 11am and 3 pm !! that covers getting to the Amex the game and getting out !! :cry:

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
1724487207187.png

Moving west to east, it’s on the way…

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What was the match at Withdean where Gary Hart went for a sliding tackle and then proceeded to slide half the length of the pitch ? Before the pitch was upgraded. That was the wettest I've ever been at a match.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Good luck to those in the East stand front 10 rows - must be mad to choose those seats.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are standard umbrellas not allowed in the stadium? Keeping someone in a wheelchair half dry in weather like this is a real challenge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here