Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striped nets

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All the moaning and groaning aside its still hard to believe that is our home, bring on the new season.

That sums it up for me.
Guarantee I will have the same feeling of pride and a lump in my throat for the first game of the season

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Why are the club wasting their time doing things like this when they could be out signing Bobby Zamora!?

Not just wasting time. Wait for the excuses for failure etc later on, FFP and all that. This money should have been invested in the playing budget, not wasted on vanity projects.

:whistle:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I like it. It makes it seem more 'Brighton-ey', and less plain, and corporate.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don't give a stuff as long as the forwards can keep hitting it. You can't see the blue bits that easily. If this means that they can only see 50% of the goal, then I think they need to rethink this one!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think we should have a DIFFERENT net style EVERY home game.

Week 1. Stripey nets.

Week 2 - BAGGY goalbags

Week 3 - BRAZILLIAN nets that go back MILES

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
You can absolutely guarantee that whatever the club does, big or small, major or minor, its ALWAYS gone and done it wrong in someones eyes :lolol:

Classic NSC.

Well if we're going to be pedantic then I must say that it has always IRKED me that our goals are 'saggy'. Yes I want to see the net BULGE when/if we score but would be too much to ask that the central part of the net was TAUGHT? FFS. Berber's out etc.

Well if we're going to be pedantic then I must say that it has always IRKED me that our goals are 'saggy'. Yes I want to see the net BULGE when/if we score but would be too much to ask that the central part of the net was TAUGHT? FFS. Berber's out etc.

What do you propose to teach it, a pedant wrote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here