Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker dilemma

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I wouldn't say he got plenty of service, what makes CMS good is how early he sees his run, the players fail to see it, so he has to find space to make another run by which time barnes has floated into a decent posistion and gets played in. I don't know where you sit but surely you have seen CMS make endless of runs to no avail.

^This^
CMS sees things early and sometimes our play isn't fast enough and quite pedestrian. With a fit Vicente, CMS will bang in about 20!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Stick with CMS... I am confident he will score plenty this season... he is injured, which is why he isn't setting the world alight in pre-season FFS...

DEN_WSU

Jan 5, 2012
Brighton
I wouldn't say he got plenty of service, what makes CMS good is how early he sees his run, the players fail to see it, so he has to find space to make another run by which time barnes has floated into a decent posistion and gets played in. I don't know where you sit but surely you have seen CMS make endless of runs to no avail? Personally I would keep all the current 4 but if we had to make room loan out toby so he gets more game time.

Agreed, the best option would be to send Toby out on loan to a league 1 side and keep the other 3 along with the potential new signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here