Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strength of feeling growing?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
seagullion said:
sorry if youve read this before but i was drunk last night and cant remember if i posted it or not! out for a beer last night in newhaven con club and it mustve been about 45 minutes before i could get a drink. as soon as i went in the door people were almost queueing up to ask me what was going on with LDC. ok, there were the normal people i speak to (most of them football fans of various clubs) but what struck me was the ammount of conversations i had with people who were in their 80's who have no interest in football whatsoever, but were totally disgusted about the councils decision and wanted to know if there was a petition or something they could sign.i really dont think the council know how unpopular this decision is going to make them,and not just within the football fraternity

I hope you are going to take a petition sheet in there next week seagullion?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
seagullion said:
really? sit with him most weekends..............doesnt like getting the beers in does he?:lolol:

He never did. :lolol:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
I wonder how this stupid decision by LDC sits with the Lib Dems head office or whatever its called, they would probably say we do not get involved with local goverment decisions, but underneath they would be thinking what the f*** are they up to.
Never trust a Lib Dem (aka wooly heads) you know it makes sense.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Lib Dems have always been associated with " the cracks in the pavement " level of politcs, and this will never change.

Their only redeeming feature is that they have a pisshead for a leader.

The next election will probably polarise between Brown & Cammeron and we will return to two party politics.

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Re: Re: strength of feeling growing?

fosters headband said:
I hope you are going to take a petition sheet in there next week seagullion?
just printed half a dozen off, might do a quick tour of the pubs:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here