Strangest Poker Hand you have seen?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
ive lost on a straight flush and went all in! the pot was about $75 thinkin i had it in the bag and lost :cry:

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Most frustrating I've had was 1st hand of a game, I picked up AK. Just called and there were about 6 or 7 others who did. Flop came AAK, I checked twice and so did everyone else. Came to me on the river and I couldn't let it go so I bet £15, which was the big blind and they all folded! :angry:

Most amazing game I ever took part in ... 1st hand, someone went all in, got called and lost, 2nd hand someone went all in, got called by the same bloke and lost, bloke with loads of chips lost a lot on 3rd hand, went all in on the 4th and lost. After 28 hands, there were only 3 of us left!

Was playing today at work. Got dealt pocket aces, then one more came out on the flop with a 3 and a 5. Great hand with the 3 aces, so decided to bet it slowish and keep players in the game. Turn card was another 5 giving me a full boat, so was dead chuffed. Bet a few quid and got one call. Another 5 came out on the river, and my mate went all in. I called assuming he had a full boat 5's over 3's, only to my dismay to find out he had four 5's :nono:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Seen 4 3s on board, which done my pocket 7s over against a high card :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone up for a bit of demo money ?
I'm in $10/$20 Gloria Cubana Tainos (stupid bloody names).

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
talktothehand.jpg

strangest one ive seen

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Dunno about about strangest but this just happened:

kowboy_kid wins $89.95 with a Straight, Queen high

Thats me,

Had pocket 10s, flop came 8 9 J, open end, got raised by one and another went all in for about $10, I called and Q hit turn, so I had a straight, and only two other 10s out. $20 in each. River came, third club out, bit worried but was commited, as was he, went all in my remaining $10 got called and rinsed them all :clap2:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Mmmmm..............??

I played 3 card Brag in a snooker club where the dealer calls any 'wild' card(s) he chooses.

In this hand, the dealer called 'any black 2's & Jack of Diamonds' as 'wild'

I was dealt the: 2 of Clubs, 2 of Spades & Jack of Diamonds! Three '3's! - An unbeatable hand.

We play for a few quid normally, but this hand escallated to over £500 (between friends, I might add).

After a lot of 'come-on, this is getting silly' comments from all around, we chucked in a further ton & showed our hands....

He had a true three 3's of a kind versus my 'wild' three 3's of a kind.

Who should've have won the bet?

I know what the outcome was, but just interested what some betting folk think ???

Eddie the Seagull said:
Mmmmm..............??

I played 3 card Brag in a snooker club where the dealer calls any 'wild' card(s) he chooses.

I was dealt the: 2 of Clubs, 2 of Spades & Jack of Diamonds! Three '3's! - An unbeatable hand.

We play for a few quid normally, but this hand escallated to over £500 (between friends, I might add).

After a lot of 'come-on, this is getting silly' comments from all around, we chucked in a further ton & showed our hands....

I know what the outcome was, but just interested what some betting folk think ???

I would say either a split pot or the "true" hand wins. Just my opinion though.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Ahh I can tell my worst beat story.. Which in fact was not a bad beat

Party Poker Step 5 tourney (about $1,060 buy in)

I get KK in the big blind - 1 middle position player limps in. I raise 4 times blind and he calls.

Flop KXX so I have trip Kings
I bet 2 times to make him think I'm weak - works like a charm he goes all in - I call

Now it gets interesting - he slow played AA so I in fact I got lucky against him - except the turn is an Ace and I go out in 13th spot. No $9,000 payday for me - just a very sore fist!

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Eddie the Seagull said:
Mmmmm..............??

Split Pot, what actually happened?

Last edited:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
A most odd hand last night.

The flop was 8 8 7 the turn 7 and the river an 8.

3 players played the hand. Two both had 9 10 suited and one had 6,7. He was a bit gutted understandably with the river card!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here