Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strangest place you've fallen asleep?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i once woke up underneath newhaven swingbridge,so i guess i must of fell asleep there

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
I think the worst one was after a beano in Brighton, fell asleep on the train with a bag of chips on my lap and woke up at Victoria with a fat / grease stain on my trousers, I was meant to get off at Redhill. The ticket guard at Victoria laughed at me and said that it was the second time that night I had been to Victoria! He kindly woke me at Redhill where I was late for a dinner party with my then girl friend, suprisingly we didn't last long together after that, can never understand women......[/QUOTE]

Genius

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Forgot to add that I fell asleep at Old trafford during an England V Sweden game and also at the Amsterdam arena during a Holland v England friendly. Missed both of England's goals that night in Amsterdam :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Walking along Goring Rd in my younger days after walking from Ferring in the early hours as my then girlfriend lived in Ferring and I fell asleep between The Mulberry and Shaftesbury Ave.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Once fell very slowly asleep on a 20ish American girl's shoulder whilst on a ferry coming back from Ellis Island. I only realized when I woke up but, was only 14 at the time, so got away with it!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Probably Southampton Common. I was cycling across it after probably too many shants (don't do it kids...) and I thought it would be amusing to see how far I could go with my eyes shut. The answer was about 20 feet before I veered off the path and through a mudslick, causing me to fall off. In my 'relaxed' state, I found this position rather comfortable. Woke up about an hour later looking like the Swamp Thing.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
At Newcastle grand central train station c2005 in a Sunderland shirt and woke up early hours waiting for first train back to Yorkshire. Also a ditch in the pouring rain after drinking too much one night

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
In a flower bed, next to a villa in Nerja, costa del sol. On the steps outside work- woke up and started work! And on a sun lounger in my garden. Didn't even wake up when it was pissing hard with rain. No alcohol consumed...Honest...

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
On the very top of my to-do list :thumbsup:

Consider staying in Cusco and getting the early train along the river Urubamba valley to Aguas Calientes (now renamed Machu Pichu station I think). Great journey and by the time you have wondered at the place for a few hours a short nap is definitely on the cards if you can find a quiet corner.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
The floor of the ladies (couldn't read sign, honest, lashed, and mates couldn't find me!) in a pub in Chiang Mai, Thailand, woke up in morning, no idea where I was, quite scared actually
Also on the concourse of Bombay station with about 2,000 other people, either arriving or leaving at godforsaken times

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In a disused barn on the edge of Dartmoor, after managing to stumble miles from Exeter whilst inebriated. A tarpaulin blanket and a leaky roof did not do wonders for a nights sleep.

Thankfully, the level of alcohol did not enable me to scale a ladder and climb through a window of the neighbouring house. That would have been a little awkward had I managed to get in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here