Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange/stupid names for kids

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I have been up in Crawley working today and heard some young mum call her kid RANDOM, I asked her if it was her childs name and she said yes,her son is christened RANDOM,For fucks sake! I know a parent has the right to call their offspring what they want,but,RANDOM - then I found out the family are Palarse supporters,nuff said.Does anybody know of a more totally chav name for a child?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blimey, and i thought "Moon Unit" was bad. (Frank Zappa)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Duke?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
There are 2 or 3 children named "ESPN" in America. Saw a show the other night with a girl named Tuesday.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There are 2 or 3 children named "ESPN" in America. Saw a show the other night with a girl named Tuesday.
There used to be a gorgeous film star named Tuesday Weld. Crystal Palace family you say...that explains it,named after the father....could've been anyone was'nt sure who it was so named him Random!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There have always been stupid names; what was that old joke? "Police raided Bob Geldolf's house today; they found Heroin, Amphetamines and Angel Dust, but the fourth child wasn't there."

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have heard of kids called cauliflower , twizzle , klute and pharo......... pretntious/stupic kants giving their kids a nightmare for life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here