Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange places one gets a stiffy.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I rather feel the next one I'll get is when I'm in my box (rather than somebody else's)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
My mate once got kicked in the nuts while we were playing rugby. He went to the doctors to get everything checked out and when the doctor (male) had my mate's dick in his hand, wood ensued.

Don't know why he told us this because we have made his life living hell pretty much ever since.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Such a wide and varied selection of diverse stiffness,thanks i feel so much better,top marks to Freddie Goodwins final wish :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I once got wood in a wood with a girl called Woods. Spooky!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My mate once got kicked in the nuts while we were playing rugby. He went to the doctors to get everything checked out and when the doctor (male) had my mate's dick in his hand, wood ensued.

Don't know why he told us this because we have made his life living hell pretty much ever since.
FFS :D

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sitting on santas knee?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
In the jacuzzi at my local health club. I had fairly loose fitting shorts on, so it would have been *ahem* a tad embarrassing to climb out. SO I sat there for AGES waiting for it to pass, which it just never does when you are think "go down, go down, PLEASE go down!"

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

made me laugh out loud :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here