Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strange decision by Gus

D

Deleted member 22389

It's the FA Cup in which the underdog often steps up their game. Couple that with good performances from the likes of Hall, Adgestein, JFC, Sampayo and I don't think we have anything to moan about. Whoever booed can do one for being an ignorant fukwit.
Look at the bigger picture. Well done to the DS lads.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

Correct. The development squad players held their own against a team that is top of the conference. This basically shows what a good standard these development squad players are up to. Why do people dismiss non league football as being shit. It's not. Your right people need to look at the bigger picture. I hope GP fields all the DS squad for the replay. If we lose we lose. The Dev players are hungry. I would rather we concentrated on the league and give these other players a chance, they deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Thing is if Buckley had stayed on and he got injured also that would have been curtains. People would be complaining about Gus not trying the development squad. His hands are tied at the moment unfortunately. I'm honestly not bothered if he plays the dev squad against Wrexham and we lose. If they win it will be bloody amazing. Most importantly, I would rather we stay in the Championship and keep our 1st team players fit.

This

Taking off Buckley and Navs for Kasim and Rodgers? Bit strange just after Wrexham scored, would have thought he would have thrown on CMS to try and win it. Although most around me were going "shit performance" and "we are a championship team" it was mainly our reserves and I for one thought we played some very nice stuff in the 2nd half but once again lacked a bit of penetration, encouraging stuff shown especially from Adgestein and JFC again...

Lulu had just gone off clutching his arse and the last thing we needed was more senior pros injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here