Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Story time chaps

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
"But then most things in the world don't seem right to me "

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
For a deeper understanding of these dynamics we need to dip into the complex psychoanalytic theory of masochism, a concept that sheds light on lives where rituals of pain are prevalent.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He realised that his search for meaning was actually getting in the way of looking mean, which in the language of the time meant looking groovy or hip.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
See Spot run

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Even so she let it fill to the brim and poured in the scented soaps she'd bought.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Smoke divers are to pass the lowest pressure among the entry team to on scene command on VHF CH1.

Whim

Sep 19, 2012
Some sort of chain reaction may provoke the rapid upsets - perhaps a sudden reversal of oceanic currents, or a release of methane from thawing permafrost.

Colonel Reile smiled broadly.

Perhaps it would be fun to post the book title as well - that is from "Double Cross - the true story of the D-Day spies".

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
I had gained 34 pounds of muscle, lost 4 pounds of fat, and decreased my total cholesterol from 222 to 147, all in 28 days, without anabolics or statins like Lipitor.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Had an early night cos I had a bad stomach from all the battenburg cake.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
After a minute or two, he came and crouched by my tent, his form a dark shadow on the fabric.

A Walk in the Woods. Bill Bryson.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
im just a little black raincloud, pay no attention to little me.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
'A maverick gay pathologist' -Death Message -Mark Billingham

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
"Let me make sure I understand. You're saying that if our initial velocity estimate is too high, we will burn out trying to hit that higher number each sprint?" asked Wendi.

I'm guessing you're either in traning for the next Olympics or you're working in an "Agile" methodology paradigm.

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Individually, they like to be definite, and suggesting that a value is correct only within a range runs counter to their training and mindset.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Movies have been distributed, exhibited, and seen in many different contexts historically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here