Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STOP wearing clothes!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
'STOP being such an old fashioned traditionalist' tedebear! The suffragettes died under horses hooves so that men could have the opportunity to do their own washing and ironing! Tell Zef to iron his own W-fronts from now on!

;)

He appears to have become allergic to the iron :rant::lol: at this moment he is putting new doors on his workshop - doesn't matter that the house is a tip and the gardens are in serious need of mowing and pruning, but as long as the workshop has nice spangly doors we'll all be ok! :rant: :rolleyes::lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I have a blanket of greying hairs adorning my elderly animal body so i am never truly naked. And i wonder if i could evict each folicle and run them through a machine for a thorough de-germing and then pop them back into my wide-open pores of plenty. Although i may need a helper (or ass-cist-ant) to re-plant my shoulder and bum-crack ruffles.

Tede, would you iron a bag of hair i sent you by registered post if i found a way in which i could do the above? And if so at what cost?

£15 ok with you?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned does iron his own clothes when he needs them but it means a permanently half full ironing basket.
I like to have a clear area so do the lot in one go and get rid of the clutter.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a blanket of greying hairs adorning my elderly animal body so i am never truly naked. And i wonder if i could evict each folicle and run them through a machine for a thorough de-germing and then pop them back into my wide-open pores of plenty. Although i may need a helper (or ass-cist-ant) to re-plant my shoulder and bum-crack ruffles.

Tede, would you iron a bag of hair i sent you by registered post if i found a way in which i could do the above? And if so at what cost?
:D Actually I've got a pile of house bricks I need ironing Meado. You should have told me and we could have sent both of them to Tedebear by registered post.

And gone halves on the cost. :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
£15 ok with you?

Aye. Thanks.
How big can the bag be?
Remember that i have trouble working things out, so need to be told the size of things by vegetable comparability alone.

I think i would also like the hairs folded. Oh, and in the return bag, can i have a treat hidden in amongst the strands? A sketch, or a mushroom, or a pill, or a worm, or a certificate, or a chocolate egg?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
OH FFS - Zef just decided to rip out the lights off the back of the workshop which tripped out the power in the house and I LOST MY INTERNET CONNECTION FOR 5 MINUTES!! How dare he make me panic like that....thought he might be electocuted or something nasty.....

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Aye. Thanks.
How big can the bag be?
Remember that i have trouble working things out, so need to be told the size of things by vegetable comparability alone.

I think i would also like the hairs folded. Oh, and in the return bag, can i have a treat hidden in amongst the strands? A sketch, or a mushroom, or a pill, or a worm, or a certificate, or a chocolate egg?

I'd like to think that a bag would be able to hold 5 baking potatos...shame I haven't any to photograph in order to give you a comparison!

Folding I could do, I must make a template though in order to make each fold identical to the last - we can't have you with uneven hair now....as for the treasure I shall put my mind to work, Arthur may even have a few gifts which would give you hours of fun!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Without clothes, where would I keep my small change or how could i play pocket billiards?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Tumble dryer + damp clothes (or dry clothes + damp towel) + 20 minutes of tumbling = no ironing required

The quality of my life has improved dramitcally since I learned that!

You men would be so busy oggling the nice young girls that you wouldn't even see the older plumper ones. Men are blinkered at the best of times. :lol:

Oh RIGHT, like you BINTS would give a chubby balding geezer with low confidence even a glance, you lot think with your vaginas 'n all (and your arses don't look fat in those dresses, they ARE fat before the dress came on. And put your feckin' own toilet seats down....and up again afterwards ....if you don't want that lads piss on it)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Good afternoon and welcome to "North Stand Twat" an informative forum for women to discuss baby sick and Ironing on a 3rd Division Football Clubs forum.

Todays subjects are:

José... too good looking for the English Game?
Jol...... Ladies, could you ever love a troll?
Riise...Ginger, the new black?

And after the break:

Does my arse look crumpled in this?
My Boyfriend is great / not so great / crap.
I remember when people looked at me, I mean the real me, not through the prism of my child / Husband / Ironing.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Good afternoon and welcome to "North Stand Twat" an informative forum for women to discuss baby sick and Ironing on a 3rd Division Football Clubs forum.

Todays subjects are:

José... too good looking for the English Game?
Jol...... Ladies, could you ever love a troll?
Riise...Ginger, the new black?

And after the break:

Does my arse look crumpled in this?
My Boyfriend is great / not so great / crap.
I remember when people looked at me, I mean the real me, not through the prism of my child / Husband / Ironing.

In the politest possible way, f*** off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here