Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STOP wearing clothes!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
YES - I've sadly just looked at the ironing pile too....:rant: Would be nice if SOMEONE DID SOMETHING AROUND HERE WHILE I WAS AT WORK!! :lol:

I've taken a day off today to try and catch up. We've spent the last four weekends away for one reason or another (all nice reasons) and the place is a tip.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bearing that in mind, it's probably good that most people do wear clothes though. I mean, Ann Widdicombe naked - say no more.

You men would be so busy oggling the nice young girls that you wouldn't even see the older plumper ones. Men are blinkered at the best of times. :lol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
YES - I've sadly just looked at the ironing pile too.... :rant:

Would the suggestion to get off here and get on with it go down well or shall I keep my head below the parapet at this point? :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what's Ironing?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Would the suggestion to get off here and get on with it go down well or shall I keep my head below the parapet at this point? :)

I am multi tasking as we speak, washing is on, helping arthur fishing, doing the ironing and typing all as we speak....whilst munching on vegemite toast!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
'STOP being such an old fashioned traditionalist' tedebear! The suffragettes died under horses hooves so that men could have the opportunity to do their own washing and ironing! Tell Zef to iron his own W-fronts from now on!

;)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have a blanket of greying hairs adorning my elderly animal body so i am never truly naked. And i wonder if i could evict each folicle and run them through a machine for a thorough de-germing and then pop them back into my wide-open pores of plenty. Although i may need a helper (or ass-cist-ant) to re-plant my shoulder and bum-crack ruffles.

Tede, would you iron a bag of hair i sent you by registered post if i found a way in which i could do the above? And if so at what cost?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here