Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop slagging the team!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Better hope these turds don't buy tickets behind the dugouts at Falmer. Charlie may be tempted into a Cantana.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Clearly it was in jest. After reading "on here" for a long time thats one hell of accolade, cheers!!!

Okay, change that to "by a non-newbie". :laugh:

D

Deleted member 18477

football is a passionate game. we all want brighton to win. when they make a mistake its generally frustration that makes us shout insulting things. Im sure the majority of people dont mean it and by the next game its all forgotten about. I for damn sure know that when bridcutt smashed in that beauty all negative thoughts went out the window and i could not stop going YESSSS WHAT A F-ING GOAL!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE JUST SEEN!!!

winning wouldnt feel so great if we were good losers. But each to there own. I suggest anyone who doesnt like 'moaners' and 'swearers' to get a season ticket in the east stand at falmer like they suggested you did. if not you've only got yourself to blame next year.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
C Block are the nicest bunch of people I've ever had the pleasure of sitting with throughout this year. Very little negativity towards the players at all if i'm honest - we even clearly shush those who complain about the Greer, El Abd and Angerkren Passing Love Triangle aka the "GEAPLT".
I was in the mainly silent B block on Sat for the first time, sheeesh it was quiet,... but when one retard shouted stop wasting time when the back 4 were passing it around,.... they did give him some verbals,...... I did chuckle.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
it's funny seeing the positive people break sometimes, haters gonna hate and all that, but i still remember soulfinger losing the plot at millwall away on boxing day a few years back when baz savage just dribbled the ball out of touch.

no need this year though.

Truly an awful game that was tho!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I simply don't understand people supposedly supporting a team & not being completely behind the team. I would obviously be disappointed with lackluster performances but what we are getting is really quality football & after the years of utter dross people really do need to look at themselves if they are moaning about the way we play.
I love B&HA & couldn't bring myself to slag off a player who played in our shirt, I'm a supporter not a detractor.
I understand frustration etc but some people just need to learn to appreciate what we have here because it's special & in the 36 years I have supported the team I don't think there has been such a bright future to look forward to even taking into account The Mullery Years which were great but were not as well managed which is why I believe this era will surpass that one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3998944 said:
[YT]kHmvkRoEowc[/yt]

You getting your todger out and having an al fresco Withdean hand shandy over Calderon didn't exactly help matters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here