Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop OAP's using supermarkets!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
At least before 9am, or after 5pm and certainly not at weekends! They have all bloody day to buy their value this and old fashioned that, they should not be blocking up the aisles at other times. It could lead to assaults, or even murders!

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
At least before 9am, or after 5pm and certainly not at weekends! They have all bloody day to buy their value this and old fashioned that, they should not be blocking up the aisles at other times. It could lead to assaults, or even murders!

:moo::D

Certainly agree when they are struggling to drive their too-large Kompressor cars along the Old Shoreham Road at 8.30am to get to the Co-op. Cutting people up and dithering as they still don't understand the Sackville Road traffic light system or the fact that if they are in the middle lane they have to stay in the bloody middle lane not drift across both as they finally release the flippin' unnecessary handbrake and pull away from the lights.

In fact, I feel a new thread coming on:

'Ban all OAP drivers from using the Sackville Road crossroads'. e-petition anyone?!!! :lolol:

And they smell of piss.

I would apply the same rule to foreigners using the self serve checkouts, unless they start teaching "unexpected item in bagging area" at EF.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was behind a guy yesterday who had more shopping than I've ever seen anyone do on their own at 5pm in the Sainos in the center of town. Talk about wrong place, wrong time. Tool.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
:moo::D

Certainly agree when they are struggling to drive their too-large Kompressor cars along the Old Shoreham Road at 8.30am to get to the Co-op. Cutting people up and dithering as they still don't understand the Sackville Road traffic light system or the fact that if they are in the middle lane they have to stay in the bloody middle lane not drift across both as they finally release the flippin' unnecessary handbrake and pull away from the lights.

In fact, I feel a new thread coming on:

'Ban all OAP drivers from using the Sackville Road crossroads'. e-petition anyone?!!! :lolol:

While we are at it ban them from Ditchling Beacon as well.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
when they hand wet, ammonia stinking fivers to the cashier :sick:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I was behind a guy yesterday who had more shopping than I've ever seen anyone do on their own at 5pm in the Sainos in the center of town. Talk about wrong place, wrong time. Tool.

who was the cashier?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I have spoken to David Cameron and arranged that before the next election that squads of young men pick us all up give us a good meal for free then

TAKE US ALL OUT AND SHOOT US

there is that ok for you

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

was that him or you?

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I wish there was I way I could make sure you all have to re-read this thread when you're OAPs.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

And kids while we're at it. There's no need for kids to be in supermarkets. Construct a corral outside and lock them in there while their mummies shop. Much better for everyone ... including the kids.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And kids while we're at it. There's no need for kids to be in supermarkets. Construct a corral outside and lock them in there while their mummies shop. Much better for everyone ... including the kids.

Same trip to Sainos yesterday there was a kid on one of those f***ing scooters they've all got. Those things are annoying enough on the pavements let alone loose in the shop.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hold it Glas that's not the attitude to confront these wipersnappers with. Just ask them if they enjoy sex and travel. What they are really afraid of is that they are looking at themselves in 40 or so years time, if they manage to live that long.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Same trip to Sainos yesterday there was a kid on one of those f***ing scooters they've all got. Those things are annoying enough on the pavements let alone loose in the shop.

they let a stink bomb off in store. I f*cking resent them kids. The fat one with a mop head is a total mummy's boy, no matter how hard he thinks he is

Dktr Faustus

Feb 14, 2012
Worthing
Can we also ban the unwashed and the downright ugly while we're at it? Oh, and also large women who insist on wearing leggings but have thighs the size of oak trees. Shopping could be so much more enjoyable with a bit of sensible social cleansing!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Can we also ban the unwashed and the downright ugly while we're at it? Oh, and also large women who insist on wearing leggings but have thighs the size of oak trees. Shopping could be so much more enjoyable with a bit of sensible social cleansing!

even my other half laughed
she always winces when we see young ladies wearing shorts or leggings that look like they are stopping the blood supply

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here