Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop Moaning

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I really don't know why you lot are moaning. I'm sorry if I'm sound a little patronising, but at the start of the season, with a lot more bigger clubs coming into the league and last years relegated clubs getting to grips with the league you were definitely going to struggle. Out of 5 teams that will definitely be near the bottom this season, Brighton are 1 of them. I think surviving would be a bonus. With a small stadium and financial restrictions you are not going to attract the 'better Championship players'.

What you lot really need to do is stop criticising McGhee. He's basically in a job that I don't think anybody could better & he has a decent amount of experience in the Championship leagues. Fair enough when you get Falmer I'd expect you to get consolidate for a year and then move on. If your still struggling then fair enough you can air your grievances. But in the mean time, stop moaning and get behind your boys.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd blame the midfield. (if we had one) :jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Locky said:
Carole and Frutos didn't cost millions......... neither did Leon............and they were in the team that beat Palace...........a team apparently worth Millions.

There are players out there who don't cost a lot but they don't fall off trees.
We have to be patient.

It comes to something when a Palace and a Leeds fan have more sense about our situation than some of our fans.
That isn't aimed at anyone in particular btw.

We can beat a good side on our day but we are consistent. Consistent players cost loadsa money.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nah, we're doomed. :jester:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Yorkie said:
There are players out there who don't cost a lot but they don't fall off trees.
We have to be patient.

It comes to something when a Palace and a Leeds fan have more sense about our situation than some of our fans.
That isn't aimed at anyone in particular btw.

We can beat a good side on our day but we are consistent. Consistent players cost loadsa money.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

caz

Aug 10, 2005
JUST FOR THE RECORD.
I AM NOT THE LADY CAZ.
I AM THE MAN CAZ.
SORRY THE LADY CAZ 99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here