Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop Moaning

caz

Aug 10, 2005
Wish everyone would stop moaning and blaming the midfield, or the defence for us not winning.
Face it, the blame is with the so called strikers we have.
Fed up with individual midfielders or defenders always getting the blame.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
caz said:
Face it, the blame is with the so called strikers we have.

May I point you towards our home form:
Goals scored: 12 (10, yes TEN, teams have scored less, including Wolves who are 7th)
Goals conceeded: 17 (0, yes ZERO, teams have conceeded as many with 1 team (Derby) conceeding the same number)

Now, how do you come to your conclusion that our strikers are to blame? Contrary to popular belief, I have not and I'm still not saying the defence or midfield are to blame for our league position, it is a team game and we have been unlucky on several occasions, however you can't blame the strikers with statistics such as the above.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I blame the defence. and the midfield. and the strikers. and the keepers. and the management. and the board. oh and the supporters. I blame then all

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
you need money to buy better player and even more to pay there wages.
at the moment brighton dont have a pot to piss in so you have to put up with the players you have.
these player from what i could make out agaist palace all gave 100% and i'm sure they give 100% most weeks but sometime you have to take it that a squad who cost next to nothing will struggle agaist sides costing millions

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
brighton rock said:
at the moment brighton dont have a pot to piss in so you have to put up with the players you have.
these player from what i could make out agaist palace all gave 100% and i'm sure they give 100% most weeks but sometime you have to take it that a squad who cost next to nothing will struggle agaist sides costing millions

:thumbsup:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
So our strikers have to score 4 at home to win games?

To be fair, Caz did once say she found Jordan an intelligent woman to talk to, so give her time to mull the idea over in her head.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
the full harris said:
To be fair, Caz did once say she found Jordan an intelligent woman to talk to, so give her time to mull the idea over in her head.

excuse me. its not even me. dimwit

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
the full harris said:

and Jordan must have some sort of intelligence to rake the money in she does :wave:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
brighton rock said:

So why did McGhee say he has money left in the pot for new players then??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here