NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why thank you very much.

:wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The solidarity between football fans never ceases to amaze me.
Thanks for taking the time JamesBFC, its people like you who do make a difference. If nobody gave a shit, the corporations, businessmen and politicians of this world would just walk all over us.

Good work fella. :clap:

Last edited:

JamesBFC

Jan 30, 2004
Potters Bar
It's good to see that supporters are able to get together for the good of football. It just puts the Burberry and Stone Island morons into perspective (and yes, they have been out and about in the Conference!)

We're hoping that Underhill will have a brand spanking new stand to the south (that old away end with the green seats) as a temporary solution and then we're hoping for a new site for a stadium as with yourselves. Nine bloody years, give us a break!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Having personally sat there and freezed my bollocks off in that away end JamesBFC, I'd certainly support any application to have a stand built there. Keep us posted on the progress mate.

And if there are any local politicians or officials we need to be emailing in support of that plan, or for your new ground, then let us know.

:thumbsup:

JamesBFC

Jan 30, 2004
Potters Bar
Well that stand would become the Home End (as it is now) and the North Terrace would become the away end, plans for it to be covered have been scuppered due to you guessed it, residents......

We just love away fans! :p

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Say, if Barnet win the Conference or win the play offs, will they be allowed to go up?

JamesBFC

Jan 30, 2004
Potters Bar
Indeed, the FL rules have been changed to make the minimum capacity 4,000. Although we have to sort out the slope within three years, meaning we MUST have a new stadium. Bloody council......:censored:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Wonder why they moved the goalposts!

Good to see Barnet up there in the chasing pack

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I must say one thing i do miss about not playing Barnet is the Red Lion pub, it's one of me faves for pre and after match drinkies! Spent a fortune in there last summer for our friendly match!

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here