Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke v Brighton - LIVE IN STOKE

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Well for £25 including travel it isnt that expensive.

Totally agree, going to somewhere near Manchester, when you live on the south coast, it is a good price, if you want to pay for food + drink then it's there problem, and they should bring it with them if want to save money.

Last edited:

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
£25 is still to much for some people and no they might not have been able to go if we had got manchester united either. And that's £25 if you drive- bet it's a lot more on the train

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
It's £25 for the train + match ticket. Considering where stoke is it is quite cheap.

I didn't realise that was train price. I'm not disputing the fact that it is a good deal considering it's a premiership team and the distance, my point was that people shouldn't say it's not alot of money just because it's not to them.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I'm going to Plymouth on Tuesday and MK Dons next Saturday. Does that entitle me to try and find out if there is anywhere showing the Stoke game in Brighton? Or am I a bad fan?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It's £25 for the train + match ticket. Considering where stoke is it is quite cheap.

Well, quite simply, its not £25 for an adult train ticket and match ticket.

Its £15, or £20 for some to get in. I'm very good at getting cheap train tickets, but even with this deal on East Midlands trains or whatever it was, it still wasn't possible for £10, given thats the price from London. Add £10 to London on top of that, and £5 for the tube your looking at £40+.

I'm going, but myself and i'm sure many others would like to know where you get this price from.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'm going to Plymouth on Tuesday and MK Dons next Saturday. Does that entitle me to try and find out if there is anywhere showing the Stoke game in Brighton? Or am I a bad fan?

definitely a bad fan

id go as far to say as you could go to EVERY away game thus far this season and choose not to go to stoke, and it would make you not worthy of being a brighton fan compared to those who have only been to watford, stoke and southampton

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON

Bad fan. Im going to Stoke and Plymouth but not MK Dons. That gives me 8 points to your 7 points. Or am I the bad fan?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hang on, I'm going to Stoke, PLymouth, Brentford and Yeovil, but NOT MK Dons? Will this entitle me to a ticket for Notts County away?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Bad fan. Im going to Stoke and Plymouth but not MK Dons. That gives me 8 points to your 7 points. Or am I the bad fan?

We are BOTH bad fans. But you are 8-7 up because of the mileage to Stoke, but then I am paying more to get into MK Dons and also will actually be travelling down from Manchester to the game that day. This is so confusing. We need an official league table.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
definitely a bad fan

id go as far to say as you could go to EVERY away game thus far this season and choose not to go to stoke, and it would make you not worthy of being a brighton fan compared to those who have only been to watford, stoke and southampton

I enjoyed MK Dons away last year..... Did you Scott.............?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I do still have a space in my car at a BARGAIN price of £20 and will pick up and drop off anywhere in Brighton & Hove.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I enjoyed MK Dons away last year..... Did you Scott.............?

far more so due to the fact i couldnt remember much of the game - which was a blessing in disguise!

does not mean i LOSE points as i was there in body but not mind?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Well for £25 including travel it isnt that expensive.

35 quid including food, 55 if you're an adult? Yes please.

15 pound ticket to get in, 10 pound train to Stoke from Euston return, 19 pounds return Brighton/London Bridge OR 17 pounds return Brighton-Victoria including free bus travel in Brighton, 10 pounds for food/drinks.

IF you're a kiddo/have a bus ID then its 5 pounds to get in, 7/9 pounds FCC/Southern saver ticket.

So don't call him patronizing, it IS cheap for an away day to a Prem ground. I'd usually stump up 50/60 quid for an away and I can get student tickets, a third off train travel etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here