Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke v Brighton - LIVE IN STOKE

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Apparently they're showing it at the Brittania Stadium.

No 3D glasses needed.

In case you hadn't heard.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Giraffe please appreciate that some people cannot afford to go on many aways etc esp with the climate how it is. People letting others know on here that the game is on in such and such pub is good as there are many loyal fans saving money for other league aways / home games / AMEX ST's - we're not all able to afford it but want Albion to win just as much as the next fan in Stoke on Sat..

Do agree it should have stuck to one thread listing all the pubs though - MARC has just started ANOTHER :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Life changes when you're young and get a mortgage!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
it would be nice to go to stoke and have a day outinc food and drink for £25

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ah the patronising posts of the 'look at me I'm going cos I'm a real supporter' have reared their constantly self righteous ugly heads again. Gonna love the abuse now :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
thanks for that - as I have searched in vain for a thread telling me where the game is on live in Worcestershire I think I will drive up to Stoke and watch it live there :lol:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Apparently they're showing it at the Brittania Stadium.

No 3D glasses needed.

In case you hadn't heard.....

I bet everyone who is having a moan, would have found a way to get a ticket if we had drawn Man utd at OT. :glare:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I bet everyone who is having a moan, would have found a way to get a ticket if we had drawn Man utd at OT. :glare:

Yep I certainly would. As it happens i'm going to Plymouth at home instead.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Do agree it should have stuck to one thread listing all the pubs though - MARC has just started ANOTHER :angry:

and I'll start ANOTHER one if a pub in SOUTHWICK is showing it too :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My point, made in jest was having a pop at the soooooo many bloody threads started about different parts of Sussex where you can see the game, not at anyone who can't afford to go to Stoke. I made the same comment when we were last on the telly and we had about 100 threads about where to watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here