Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke Tickets

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Think it’s just those initial few blocks that went on sale that are sold out, pretty sure more will be released. Not sure how many were in that first release, someone on Twitter thinks 1600.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
90 odd tickets left to witness the champions of Europe in their native environment too.

Tfitz12

Jan 2, 2023
Not letting me purchase for some reason - saying limited to 0 tickets per person, any one else seeing similar?

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Very sensible and fair way of doing it as that is a fair trip midweek in Feb.

Appreciate every ground is not set up maybe to confirm the tickets are scanned or not but would be much better if they all could.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Only 8 tickets left on the site at the moment. General sale has gone well this morning so hopefully the next lot of tickets will be released soon.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Managed to bag our four exactly where I wanted them this morning (had to wait to get one with no purchase history). Played a bit of Russian Roulette with selecting tickets I didn't really want and refreshing until some popped up that I wanted. Started to sweat as the number available dwindled, but was always confident that more will be released in the other half of block 40.

Some popped back up in blocks 41 and 42 at the moment..... 40 tickets for sale in total, so they must release more soon, surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here