Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke game almost a sellout !!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I just went into town only to be told no more ticket left and they are waiting on Stoke to confirm if they are sending more.

Very annoying that the information wasn't put on the website as soon as the last ticket was sold. Also if they had said there were only 2,500 tickets in this batch I might have moved quicker than thinking there were over 4,000 tickets and no rush.

The message on the ticketline this morning was that the last tickets go on sale at 12 noon. Have just managed to get 2 tickets on the phone, but not sitting next to each other.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The message on the ticketline this morning was that the last tickets go on sale at 12 noon. Have just managed to get 2 tickets on the phone, but not sitting next to each other.

:( Why they didn't bother to tell me more tickets were going on sale later today I don't know. Very annoying. Just called only 3 left and not together and I needed 5. The girl on the phone informs me that no further tickets are being send and no pay on the day.

Jan 30, 2008
well it IS Stoke, not exactly a glamourous tie, bloody long way, can be expensive for families, maybe people predicted we'd lose against Watford so therefore bought away tickets for league games and cant justify forking out for this one aswell (i.e. ME!).

you make me feel physically sick with your inept attitude :wanker:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hope they make more available, there are 14 of us travelling up from Lyme Regis and only 2 of us have a ticket so far.

:mad:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just been in the club shop and they had 5 tickets left for the Stoke game.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
you make me feel physically sick with your inept attitude :wanker:

Why do you constantly do this? it is just not necessary, you never ever make any sensible contribution to any thread, all you ever do is slag off other people, what do you get out of it FFS?

I think your in need of a well earned rest from NSC.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why do you constantly do this? it is just not necessary, you never ever make any sensible contribution to any thread, all you ever do is slag off other people, what do you get out of it FFS?

It's because he can't say anything rude about Jewish people any more. That was his main contribution previously before he got banned.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Another one!?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I hope they make more available, there are 14 of us travelling up from Lyme Regis and only 2 of us have a ticket so far.

:mad:

the stoke website does say that their existing STH's will be moved as we are having the whole south stand, so something's not quite right. It also says it will be POTG at the full £20 price so buy now if your a STH at £15 etc etc, doesn't say that's for away fans as well but the fact they have the capability for POTG is encouraging, as many clubs do not/will not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here