Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stoke fan here . fab support well done

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
i have to say that i do hope you get nocked out the next round as you do not deserve to play in a semi final of a cup for the way you play/ruin football. and also hope you slip down the league quickly :)
but thanks for wasteing your time with the comment i guess??

Was there any need for that? This is the guy who told us of a decent pub in Stoke, comes back to compliment us but manages to awaken our very own village idiot.

knype

Feb 20, 2011
Stoke fan here, every village has an idiot and he seems the biggest one on here. Decent support from you lot yesterday quite loud at times and decent banter although the whats it like to see a parrrsss was a bit silly when the game was over and we had much more posession. I thought that Bridcart(sp) was superb for you yesterday and kept the ball well, good luck for the season.
One last thing, why did one middle aged plum with Reggie Kray glasses and his little bald friend with his blue snood covering his face insist from the very 1st minute to point at the Stokies to their left and keep offering them outside? Plebs.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
One last thing, why did one middle aged plum with Reggie Kray glasses and his little bald friend with his blue snood covering his face insist from the very 1st minute to point at the Stokies to their left and keep offering them outside? Plebs.

You've answered your own question. there, matey.

Stoke fan here, every village has an idiot

You did your homework and finished the game in the first half so fair play and good luck in the next round. Yep, a good atmosphere in the second half and the chants were all just a bit of banter. Call it gallows humour, if you like. Don't take it personally. f*** me, your stadium is bloody cold though.

knype

Feb 20, 2011
You've answered your own question. there, matey.

You did your homework and finished the game in the first half so fair play and good luck in the next round. Yep, a good atmosphere in the second half and the chants were all just a bit of banter. Call it gallows humour, if you like. Don't take it personally. f*** me, your stadium is bloody cold though.

Yesterday was nearly tropical compared to normal......

brysbabes

Feb 8, 2011
Glad to hear you had a good day. I was only in the congress til 12.30 as we were in the hospitality for a change. Shaun the landlord said he enjoyed having so many away fans in. Hope we see you again but hopefully not next season lol.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I like Stoke, yes they just play hoof ball, but why not? That style of play clearly works for them, so why change it? With the players they have it is clearly the best way for them to play! If they were passing it to the likes of Carew's feet, we probably could have matched them, not to mention Premier League teams. Yes its not the best thing to see, but if they get wins by doing it, then you can't knock them. Best of luck for the rest of the season :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
i have to say that i do hope you get nocked out the next round as you do not deserve to play in a semi final of a cup for the way you play/ruin football. And also hope you slip down the league quickly :)
but thanks for wasteing your time with the comment i guess??

? Ilikecandles?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Cheers at least there's one decent Stoke fan, The rest seem like arrogant *****.

Really? Any of them that I spoke to in Stoke, seemed really nice. Left there with a very good impression of the fans.

Two of us sitting in middle, talking with a couple of Stoke fans. Only spoke with one Albion fan briefly at bar, checking my scarf. Was that you then with the Ruffians shirt?

ruffian top was my brother birdman,i was chatting with stoke lad to the left,then the fatball boy and two mates in the front,one of his mates dad played two games for stoke early eighties,a couple of them recalled his name! Good place to drink and chat!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here