Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stoke fan here . fab support well done

brysbabes

Feb 8, 2011
great support for your team and gud luck for promotion, we had about 30 of your fans in my local the congress before the match ,and i hope they enjoyed the hospitality and beer

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Cheers, good luck.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Cheers at least there's one decent Stoke fan, The rest seem like arrogant *****.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Generous praise bry, cheers for that.

Best of luck in the next round. :thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Cheers at least there's one decent Stoke fan, The rest seem like arrogant *****.

Friendliest fans I've seen this season.

:shrug:

Last edited:

ManchesterSeagull

Nov 16, 2009
Cheers brys. From reading your forum it seems many of the Stoke lot can't seem to take a laugh and joke. Good to see there is some decent people knocking about there! Good luck in the next round.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Good to see some good will towards the supporters. Ill be honest though I am bitter about Carew netting goals for you (Villa supporter I am). Hoping to catch highlights in the morn. I will be at Villa Park in April when Villa play home to Stoke. My first live football match :)

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
thanks for the words. If the Congress is your local you are a lucky man. The beer was superb and the landlord is a gent. They rustled up sausage chips and beans for us for the bargain price of £2.50 as well as organising the taxi to the ground.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
thanks for the words. If the Congress is your local you are a lucky man. The beer was superb and the landlord is a gent. They rustled up sausage chips and beans for us for the bargain price of £2.50 as well as organising the taxi to the ground.

I'll add my thanks to the landlord and his wife for the food and beer and him organising the taxis made it easy for us to get to the ground. Not too sure about that Cherry Beer though...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

id say from some of the complete nonsense on here, especially after the stoke game, that a fair few albion fans are arrogant *****

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Majority of Stoke fans are great. One on Oatcake seems to hate Brighton ever since we had our Fans Utd game against Hartlepool as they were a relegation rival :shrug:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I was one of said 30 odd in the Congress pre game. Very enjoyable it was too and man alive was it cheap! 3 pints was £6 something. Had to laugh when someone at the bar was moaning about another pub being £2.95 a pint.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I was one of said 30 odd in the Congress pre game. Very enjoyable it was too and man alive was it cheap! 3 pints was £6 something. Had to laugh when someone at the bar was moaning about another pub being £2.95 a pint.

I thought it was you...what confused me was the fact you've let your hair grow!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
great support for your team and gud luck for promotion, we had about 30 of your fans in my local the congress before the match ,and i hope they enjoyed the hospitality and beer

i have to say that i do hope you get nocked out the next round as you do not deserve to play in a semi final of a cup for the way you play/ruin football. and also hope you slip down the league quickly :)
but thanks for wasteing your time with the comment i guess??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here