[Football] Stockport vs Bolton on BBC2 Tony Bloom

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can’t stand Bolton, having said that I saw us lose at freezing cold Stockport 3-0 once that 6’7 giant Francis was up front for them.
Pleased Stockport are winning

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Absolute scenes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Bit weird that the Stockport Manager quite clearly said ‘**** off ****s, **** off’ at full time when Stockport fans celebrated on the pitch, enjoy the win you ****ing muppet!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Why is Tony Bloom at the game? The camera turned to the crowd and he was in the stand

That's exactly what I said when I saw him! Did you see Frankie Boyle too a short while after?!!

Jul 20, 2003
I switched off at 2 nil Bolton (6 minutes) confident that it would be a shit game.

Still, at least I caught up with Masterchef....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bit weird that the Stockport Manager quite clearly said ‘**** off ****s, **** off’ at full time when Stockport fans celebrated on the pitch, enjoy the win you ****ing muppet!

Those scenes at the end were wholly unsavoury though and took the gloss of a fine win and a crackerjack of a game. The pitch invasion now will be many peoples abiding memory of last night.

:nono:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Those scenes at the end were wholly unsavoury though and took the gloss of a fine win and a crackerjack of a game. The pitch invasion now will be many peoples abiding memory of last night.

:nono:

Don't be a wet lettuce... it was great.. pure emotion

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Is the game being shown in Qatar or is it too early in the morning or late at night?

:rant:

They were going to broadcast the game live in Qatar, but as they are 3 hours ahead of UK time, kick off time on Qatari telly would have been 22:45hrs - by which time the result was already known as the game finished at just before 10pm, incl. extra time. So they didn't bother.

It's all perfectly straightforward.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Loved the game, proper old fashioned FA Cup tie with all the associated shenanigans on and off the field, can't believe nobody's mentioned the pitch side chat incident before the game started. Alex Scott, Dion Dublin and Ashley Williams were chatting away with the FA Cup on a plinth next to them, when a Stockport fan snuck up next to the Cup and grabbed it and ran on to the pitch and held it up in front of the goal to the cheering Stockport fans.
:lolol:
What with that, 3 flares and 2 pitch invasions, methinks the FA will be having a word with Stockdale and Bolton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here