Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport tonight?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Who is going? :bigwave:

Considering it but £36 for the two of us seems a bit pricey to watch shit football in a shit ground in a shit town on a cold Tuesday night.

Are there any discounts for this game? :albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think most of those going will have gone by now?

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
i live in south manchester and not sure if even i can be arsed. i don't want to witness the SHITE i saw at leeds ever again. and it's cold out.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Im still debating on whether to go or not, i need to decide by about half 4 really.

Just had a look online and Its straight up on the train line from New Street, about an hour and a half, and the last train back to Brum is just after 10, which i can make if i run from the ground after the game!!

All in its going to be over £40 though, and i could just stay in and watch the footy on the tele and sky sports news for nothing, with my flatmates, and stay warm, decisions decisions!!!

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
i live in south manchester and not sure if even i can be arsed. i don't want to witness the SHITE i saw at leeds ever again. and it's cold out.

My missus would be driving from nr. Leeds so the main problem I can see is queuing in the f***ing NIGHTMARE traffic on the M62..
Might wait a bit and go to Trafford Centre and do some Christmas shopping instead :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here