Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport tickets

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
dont know if its true but heard rumour that the north and south stand seats have all been sold for stockport game...any truth in this..anyone know ???:shrug:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
dont know if its true but heard rumour that the north and south stand seats have all been sold for stockport game...any truth in this..anyone know ???:shrug:

Wouldn't surprise me... Closest I could get to the half way line yesterday morning was H Block.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Bought mine yesterday, and closest I could get in South Stand to the half way line was Block G. So not suprised.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008

Only a few left in A and B blocks ( South Stand ) yesterday...at 2.00pm

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Likely to sell out Monday. Family stand has been extended into East Stand but also likely to sell out by end of play Tuesday. Ticket Office is open this morning.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Family Stand only had the front row left when i phoned up

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stockport have already sold 700.

Good effort by them then. Better than, say, a promotion chasing Peterborough, who produced a relatively dismal turn out.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
WoooHoooo, just got mine. They had a few left in A and J earlier.
Final push, come the Albion.:clap2:

glad u got yours cause come 5pm monday there will not be a ticket left even if it is decided today :albion2:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Nice 1 buddy, we're in J, not the best view but should be good to see the onion bag bulge!!:thumbsup:

well you like me will there in the thick of it celebrating on the pitch at the end...well hope so :p:p:p:wave::wave::wave::wave: and its cox to hart...on his left foot ..its in .................with just 30 secs to go its btn 1 stockport nil ..... get in there my son :goal::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::mexican::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here