Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockport County Roll Call

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Absolutely cant make it. Or Millwall. See you all at Orient thought. 3 wins on the bounce please. 6 points minimum anyway.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'll be going :smile:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I might be there, not decided yet.

Slightly O/T but according to the guy on SSN who was doing the Sale Sharks rugby match, Edgeley park is like a mud bath, might not help our style of football.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
'Stockport County Roll Call' OR 'Self important post to distinguish myself from alot of the other Albion fans that went yesterday'.

Pathetic. :shootself

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Made me laugh yesterday when one of the guys selling TSLR was trying to get some last minute sales as people were leaving the ground yesterday. His pitch went something along the lines of "Something to read on the journey home and on the way to Stockport on Tuesday - See you there!"

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Pretty sure theres a roll call for every away game so .................

g_1597881765.jpg

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Thanks Tay its more of a general interest thing to see whos thinking of going up to this game definantly a case of people getting paranoid really shows me there are some wankers on this board sometimes. NOT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND VILLA GET OVER IT!!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Managed to swing working in our Stockport office Tues/Weds, staying at the Old Rectory Premier Inn, anyone else?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here